£10.73 & up – Midge Ure tour: 27 UK venues, save 50%
The pop legend helped write "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and was the frontman of Ultravox
Why We Love This Deal
Midge Ure, singer-songwriter and member of 1970s and 1980s bands Slik, Thin Lizzy, Rich Kids, Visage, and Ultravox, is touring the UK this year and into 2023. Travelzoo members can save 50% on tickets to numerous locations of the tour — prices start at just £10.73.
- Tickets to see Midge Ure at 32 UK locations
- Usually £21.45-£39.95, standard seated tickets are now £10.73-£19.98
- Click here to see locations and prices, and to book tickets
- A transaction fee of 75p-£2.50 applies to select dates
- The £10.73 price point is available on 31 May, 2023
Select dates from September, 2022, until May, 2023.
About the artist
Midge Ure will be kicking off his "The Voice & Visions" tour this September, to celebrate 40 years since the release of Ultravox's "Rage In Eden" and "Quartet" albums. Both albums reached the UK Top 10 and are certified Gold. Midge Ure was the frontman of Ultravox from 1979 until 1985, and helped write their most successful track "Vienna". He was also a member of Slik, Thin Lizzy, Rich Kids, and Visage, and sung, played guitar, keyboards, and synthesizer.
In 1984, Midge Ure co-wrote "Do They Know It's Christmas?", which is the second highest-selling single in UK chart history. He also co-organised Band Aid, Live Aid, and Live 8 alongside Bob Geldof.
£10.73 & up
How to Book
Book online with Gigantic
- Click Book Tickets on your preferred date and time
- Choose your seating type and number of tickets required
- Continue to checkout
- You will be required to create an account