£959pp – All-inc Seine cruise to Normandy inc Paris stay
Soak up the sights of Paris and Normandy's medieval cities, châteaux and scenic countryside
This all-inclusive cruise takes you along the Seine River, through the heart of Paris to the historic Normandy region, stopping in medieval Rouen, Vernon -- for Claude Monet's house and garden -- Les Andelys, and more. This exclusive offer is now £959 per person, including all meals and drinks.
- Return flights to Paris
- Two nights at the Nell Hotel and Suites, Paris
- 7-night cruise on A-ROSA Viva, in an Outside Cabin
- Premium all-inclusive meals and drinks (unlimited wine, beer, speciality tea and coffee, soft drinks and mineral water)
Depart from London (Gatwick, Heathrow or Luton) on 5 April, 2020.
Fly from Birmingham, Bristol or Manchester from £999 per person; from Edinburgh or Belfast from £1019 per person; from Aberdeen or Cardiff from £1059 per person; or from Liverpool or Newcastle from £1099 per person.
- Paris... big sights include Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower, or take a stroll through the historic areas of Ile St Louis and Ile de la Cité
- Les Andelys... a scenic town located on a bend in the river -- you'll spot the ruins of Château Gaillard, built by Richard the Lionheart in 1196, on a hill overlooking the town
- Caudebec-en-Caux... this town features a historic centre with a Gothic church and the 12th-century Templars' House (Maison des Templiers), a museum dedicated to local history
- Rouen... "one of Normandy's most engaging destinations", says Lonely Planet. Must-sees include the Gothic cathedral, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Palais de Justice
- Vernon... for excursions to Monet's house and garden in Giverny or Bizy Castle (supplements apply). The town itself is home to a large church, streets of pretty half-timbered houses and a water mill
A-ROSA Cruises is a German line that operates luxury ships for English-speaking guests. A-ROSA Viva features a sun deck, a spa area with a sauna and a whirlpool, shuffleboard, a putting green and a giant chess board.
There is a restaurant serving European dishes and wine from the region, plus two bars (one with a dancefloor). All cabins have a picture window.
Transfers & baggage
Fully ABTA and ATOL bonded. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Flights and Packages is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.