£899pp – Amsterdam & tulip fields cruise with free drinks
This itinerary takes in Golden Age ports, historic windmills and tulip fields in full bloom
Spend four nights exploring the picturesque waterways of the Netherlands on this river cruise from Riviera Travel, now from £899 per person. You'll travel in April, so you'll see the tulip fields at their most vibrant, and you'll get a free drinks package worth £69 per person.
- Return flights
- Return transfers
- A 4-night full-board cruise on MS Emily Brontë, in a Luxury Suite with River Views
- All excursions as per itinerary
- A 4-night drinks package (worth £69 per person)
Fly from London (Gatwick, Heathrow or Stansted) or Edinburgh on 8 April, 2020.
- Amsterdam... you'll board the ship in the evening, have some free time to settle into your cabin then meet your fellow passengers over dinner
- Enkhuizen... this pretty city was one of the principal ports of the Dutch Golden Age, and has an open-air museum that brings to life a traditional village from the 19th century, complete with artisans demonstrating sailmaking, fish curing and blacksmithing
- Rotterdam and the windmills of Kinderjijk... you'll tour Rotterdam in the morning, taking in the world-class architecture and cutting-edge design, then travel to Kinderdijk, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with 19 historic windmills
- Keukenhof Gardens and Amsterdam... you'll drive to the Keukenhof bulbfields, which are carpeted with over seven million tulips, hyacinths and daffodils. After lunch, you'll return to Amsterdam and explore the city's famous waterways in a glass-top canal cruiser
MS Emily Brontë carries up to 169 passengers and has two restaurants, a lounge bar, a small splash pool and a mini putting green. A pianist plays nightly in the bar, and there are daily talks on the destinations ahead.
All suites have river views and marble bathrooms with rain showers.
Transfers & baggage
Return coach transfers and a 23kg checked-baggage allowance are included.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Riviera Travel is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.