£579pp – Christmas markets Rhine cruise w/free drinks
Sail through a winter wonderland on this luxurious Christmas market-hopping river cruise
The gingerbread villages of the Rhine Valley really come to life in the festive season, and are best explored with a mug of hot glühwein in hand. This river cruise from Riviera Travel takes you to fairy-lit markets in four of the prettiest towns for £579 per person, and includes an exclusive free drinks package worth £69 per person.
- Return flights
- Coach transfers
- A 4-night full-board river cruise on MS Oscar Wilde, in a luxury cabin with river views
- A 4-night drinks package (worth £69 per person)
- Guided tours throughout
Fly from London Heathrow, Birmingham or Manchester for £658 per person, or from Dublin for £678 per person***.
This sailing is part of a wider sale. For more dates and departure options, see Riviera Travel's website.
- Cologne... on the first day, you'll board your 5-star cruise ship moored in historic Cologne and sit down to dinner with your fellow passengers
- Rhine Gorge and Rüdesheim... today you'll cruise between the vineyards and castles of the Rhine Gorge, then make port in Rüdesheim. You'll visit your first Christmas market in this tiny fairytale village -- don't forget to warm up with Rüdesheim coffee, a local speciality shot with brandy and a dollop of whipped cream
- Rhine Gorge and Koblenz... on the third day, you'll cruise back along the Rhine Gorge to the historic city of Koblenz, which sits between forest-cloaked hills at the confluence of the Rhine and the Moselle. You'll explore the narrow streets on a guided tour and browse the stalls of one of the largest Christmas markets in the Rhineland
- Bonn and Cologne... next, you'll visit Bonn, the birthplace of Ludwig van Beethoven, and visit the pastel-pink town hall, which is transformed into a giant advent calendar over the festive season. Finally, you'll return to Cologne, where you'll have free time to explore the city's seven Christmas markets
MS Oscar Wilde has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, and a top-deck Bistro with panoramic river views. Other amenities include a small splash pool, a putting green, a hairdresser’s and a fitness centre. Middle and Upper deck cabins have floor-to-ceiling windows providing excellent views of the surrounding scenery.
Transfers & baggage
Return transfers and a 23kg checked-baggage allowance are included.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Riviera Travel is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.