£999pp – 14-nt no-fly Med cruise inc drinks & tips, 40% off
Avoid the hassle of flights with this peak summer package, which includes everything for under £1000
Dive back into cruising this summer with this no-fly package from CruiseClubUK, which bags you two weeks in the Mediterranean for £999 per person. You'll sail from the UK, meaning you're free relax from the get go, and you'll get a premium drinks package, priority dining, room service delivery, and tips included. We've seen the cruise alone selling for more elsewhere.
- A 14-night full-board cruise on MSC Magnifica, in a Fantastica Inside Cabin
- MSC Fantastica Experience, covering 24-hour room service delivery, breakfast in your cabin, priority seating at dinner, and a wide programme of kids' activities
- A premium drinks package, covering alcoholic and soft drinks up to the value of 10€
- All tips
Sail from Southampton on 17 July, 2021.
For more information, see ClubClubUK's website. Call 0808 278 0258 to book.
The Daily Telegraph praises the "relaxed, informal and inclusive" atmosphere of MSC Magnifica, which makes the ship "great for families with children of all ages". It has two main dining rooms and a large buffet restaurant. Other amenities include a large split-level theatre, which hosts a variety of live entertainment, and two large swimming pools with hot tubs.
Fantastica Inside Cabins include priority dining times and free room service delivery.
You'll sail from the UK and call at the following ports over 14 nights:
- Cádiz... "a romantic jumble of sinuous streets," says Lonely Planet, "where Atlantic waves crash against eroded sea walls, cheerful taverns fry up fresh fish and salty beaches teem with sun-worshippers"
- Barcelona... you'll have all morning and afternoon to explore the city, and shore excursions (fees apply) include tapas tastings and tours of Gaudí highlights
- Villefranche-sur-Mer... the starting point for supplementary excursions to Nice, a favourite among artists like Picasso, Chagall, and Matisse for its beautiful sunlight
- Palma de Mallorca... the capital of the island is crowned by a golden cathedral, Santa María, and has its own Moorish palace, Almudaina
- Valencia... Spain's third-largest city is packed with Modernista architecture, and has a cutting-edge museum complex: the City of Arts and Sciences
- Málaga... is a romantic coastal city, and the starting point for shore excursions (fees apply) to Granada and the Alhambra
- Lisbon... is one of Europe's most beautiful capitals, and has been voted World's Best City Break Destination at the World Travel Awards for the past four years running
- Sail in an Outside Cabin from £1249 per person
- Sail in a Balcony Cabin from £1499 per person
- Children aged 2-11 travel from £469 per child, including a soft drinks package
- Teenagers aged 12-17 travel from £519 per teen, including a soft drinks package
- A family of two adults and two children can cruise from a total £2936
- A family of two adults and one child can cruise from a total £2467
ATOL (5673) and ABTA (59095) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. CruiseClubUK is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.