£6683pp – Luxury Silversea all-inc Arctic cruise w/flts, save £2287
About the Hotel
Sail through Norway's mystic fjords, go wildlife spotting in Iceland and admire Arctic scenery
Spend 14 nights aboard the luxurious Silver Cloud with this £6683-per-person Arctic voyage from multi-award-winning Silversea Cruises. You'll see spectacular glaciers, majestic waterfalls and wildlife from humpback whales to puffins from your spacious suite, and use Silver Cloud's fleet of Zodiac boats to get to places cruise ships can't access. The deal saves up to £2287 and includes all flights and transfers, plus all meals, drinks and snacks, and butler service during the cruise.
- Outbound flight from the UK to Oslo; return flight from Reykjavik, with checked baggage
- Transfers throughout
- One night at the 4-star Radisson Blu Oslo Gardermoen, in a Double Room, with breakfast
- Flight from Oslo to Tromso
- A 14-night cruise aboard Silver Cloud, in a Vista Suite
- Ultra all-inclusive board, including all meals, drinks and snacks, plus butler service and unlimited Wi-Fi
- A Silversea Expeditions parka
Depart from London Heathrow on 21 July.
- Oslo... after arriving, you'll stay overnight at the 4-star Radisson Blu Oslo Gardermoen
- Tromso... fly to Norway's most northerly city to embark Silver Cloud
- Bear Island... the island is famous for its numerous birds, including guillemots, razorbills and kittiwakes -- get up close during a Zodiac boat expedition
- Svalbard's Southern region... "Svalbard is the Arctic North as you always dreamed it existed," says Lonely Planet -- you'll sail past magnificent glaciers and through awe-inspiring fjords and will get the opportunity to explore further with Zodiac boat landings
- Svalbard's Northern region... the north of Svalbard is home to wildlife including walruses and spectacular seabirds
- Jan Mayen Island... take in the island's black lava beaches, the imposing Beerenberg volcano and its population of humpback and minke whales
- Akureyri... dicover this Icelandic city's brightly painted wooden houses and cosy bars
- Hornbjarg cliffs... located in the northernmost part of Iceland's Westfjords, these cliffs are home to thousands of birds, including puffins
- Vigur Island... home to the smallest post office in Iceland, along with hundreds of puffins and eider ducks
- Dynjandi waterfall... be wowed by this 330-foot-high sheet of white water that cascades down a mountainside and is nicknamed "the Bridal Veil"
- Látrabjarg cliffs... Iceland's westernmost point is home to more than a million birds, including puffins, gannets and more
- Reykjavík... explore the city on foot, taking in the harbour, the striking Expressionist Hallgrimskirkja church and its array of museums
Cruise Critic praises Silver Cloud's "knowledgeable, seasoned and enthusiastic" crew, and says it's "a dream ship if you crave exotic adventures coupled with the posh amenities of luxury cruising". The ship underwent a US$40 million refurbishment in November, 2017.
Vista Suites have large picture windows, marble bathrooms and butler service. On arrival, your butler will welcome you to your suite, offer to unpack your luggage, discuss your dietary preferences, make dinner reservations, arrange private fitness sessions if desired and show you how to work the suite's entertainment controls.
All-inclusive board includes meals at The Restaurant, La Terrazza and The Grill. For an extra fee you can dine at La Dame, which has 6-course options and premium wine selections.
Silversea Cruises was voted Best Ultra-Luxury Cruise Line and Best Ultra-Small/Boutique Cruise Line at the 2018 British Travel Awards, as well as Best Expedition Cruise Line at the 2018 British Cruise Awards.
- Fly business class for an extra £298 per person, return
- Stay in a Veranda Suite for £9518 per person
- Stay in a Deluxe Veranda Suite for £9855 per person
- Stay in a Silver Suite for £17,348 per person
Transfers & baggage
Both are included.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Silversea Cruises is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.