£2999pp – South America: 23-nt holiday w/cruise & stays
A chance to see South America's southernmost point on this 23-night adventure
Sail right around the tip of South America, taking in Argentina, Chile, the Falkland Islands and Cape Horn, with this 23-night cruise-and-stay holiday from Infinity Cruises. This exclusive package includes stays in three exciting capital cities, plus a 2-week all-inclusive cruise.
- Return international flights
- Flights between each city stay, with airport transfers
- Three nights at the Hotel Savoy Othon, Rio de Janeiro
- Two nights at the Taroba Hotel, Foz do Iguacu
- Two nights at the Merit San Telmo, Buenos Aires
- A 14-night all-inclusive cruise on Norwegian Star, in an Interior Stateroom
- Two nights at the Almacruz Hotel y Centro de Convenciones, Santiago
- Daily breakfast, plus all meals and drinks on the cruise
Fly from London (Gatwick or Heathrow) on 24 January, 2020.
Travel from Manchester for £3199 per person.
- Rio de Janeiro... see the Christ the Redeemer statue at the top of Corcovado mountain and the colourful Selarón Steps on a guided excursion of this exciting city
- Iguazú Falls… a waterfall on the border between Brazil and Argentina that Lonely Planet describes as "one of the planet's most awe-inspiring sights... simply astounding"
- Buenos Aires… a "beautiful city" that "combines faded European grandeur with Latin passion" (Lonely Planet)
- Santiago… an up-and-coming foodie hotspot, Chile's capital is packed full of museums, hillside parks and a growing arts scene
You'll first make port at Uruguay's capital, Montevideo, before heading down the Patagonian coast to Puerto Madryn. Here, you'll have the chance to spot penguins, elephant seals and orca in the bay, before sailing east to Port Stanley, capital of the Falkland Islands.
Next, you'll cruise past scenic Cape Horn, the southermost tip of South America, making port at Ushuaia, the world's southermost city, and Punta Arenas.
Then, you'll cruise the Beagle Channel, the Canal Moraleda, the Strait of Magellan and the Chilean fjords. When you reach the town of Puerto Chacabuco, you'll be taken to see the waterfalls of Riserva Nacional Rio Simpson, before ending this leg of your journey in the colourful port city of Puerto Montt.
Norwegian Star is a Dawn-class cruise ship owned and operated by Norwegian Cruise Line. Amenities include six main restaurants and seven speciality dining options. There are three swimming pools and six whirlpools, as well as a 1000-seat theatre, which spans three decks and hosts nightly music, comedy and dance performances.
- Solo travellers can book the offer from £4199
- Stay in an Exterior Stateroom from £3599 per person
- Stay in a Balcony Stateroom from £3999 per person
Transfers & luggage
Both are included.
ATOL and ABTA protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Infinity Cruises is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.