£2999pp—18 nts: Sydney to Singapore Cunard voyage w/stays
Cruise to the Great Barrier Reef and Bali on a luxury ocean liner
Why We Love This Deal
From vibrant cities to tropical beaches, this epic voyage visits some of the world's most desirable destinations for less than £3000 per person. You can secure this cruise holiday with a low deposit, and sail aboard Queen Elizabeth, described by Cruise Critic as a ship "with excellent dining and beautiful décor".
- Outbound flight to Sydney and inbound from Singapore, with checked baggage
- Private overseas transfers throughout
- Two nights' stay at the Rydges World Square Hotel (or similar)** in Sydney, in a double or twin room
- A 14-night cruise aboard Queen Elizabeth, in a Britannia Inside Stateroom
- Full board on the ship, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner, daily afternoon tea, and 24-hour room service
- Two nights' stay at the Vibe Hotel Singapore Orchard (or similar)** in Singapore, in a double or twin room
Fly from London on 7 February, 2025.
For more information, visit the Iglu Cruise website. To book this offer, call 020 3993 0055 and speak to a consultant.
Leave the British winter behind and fly for two nights' pre-cruise stay in Sydney to catch the summer season in the Southern Hemisphere. You'll stay in a deluxe hotel in the city centre, with major sights, shopping, and entertainment nearby.
Next, you'll embark Queen Elizabeth for a fortnight's cruise, calling at:
- Airlie Beach, Australia… is an hour's ferry journey to the Great Barrier Reef, where you can relax along white-sand beaches of the Whitsunday Islands, go on snorkelling tours, or take a glass-bottom boat excursion to admire marine life in their natural habitat.
- Darwin, Australia… is the gateway to the Northern Territory, one of the most remote areas of the country. Book a day trip to explore pristine national parks, crocodile-filled rivers, and Aboriginal rock art.
- Bali, Indonesia… the Island of the Gods is a true slice of paradise, with thick jungles, misty rice paddies, plunging waterfalls, and beautiful sunlit temples.
- Jakarta, Indonesia… this vibrant capital city is a cultural cornucopia, with a world-class food and coffee scene, historic architecture from the Dutch colonial era, colourful markets in Chinatown, and ornament mosques around the corner from lush public parks.
This luxurious voyage will conclude in the thriving city state of Singapore. With two nights' post-cruise stay also included, you'll have ample time to visit Buddhist temples, browse stalls at lively bazaars, take afternoon tea in grand Victorian hotels, or go on a shopping spree at ultra-modern malls.
About the ship
Queen Elizabeth is a modern 5-star ship of the luxury heritage cruise line, Cunard, and with its elegant dining rooms, white-gloved bellmen, and ballroom dancing it truly captures "the glamour of yesteryear", says Cruise Critic.
The two-tiered main dining room offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner, served to your table. More casual options include a buffet restaurant and a cosy pub. You can order a meal by the 24-hour room service. Other dining options include a speciality steakhouse (for a supplement). The daily afternoon tea at the Queen's Room is part of your package, and comes with scones, sandwiches, and other fancies.
During the day, you can go to a movie screening or a dance class. The ship has two swimming pools, both with their own bar and two Jacuzzis, and a spa. There are also plenty of games on offer—play ping pong, shuffleboard, croquet, deck quoits, darts, and more.
Cunard is also known for its enrichment progammes, such as technology seminars, cooking demos, and art talks. In the evening, you watch big-production shows in the theatre.
- Sail in a Britannia Oceanview Stateroom from £3249 per person
- Sail in a Britannia Balcony Stateroom from £3499 per person
Transfers & baggage
All overseas transfers, and checked baggage for the flights are included.
Book by 28 November, 2023, to get up to £75 per person off during Iglu Cruise's Black Friday Sale.
Gratuities on the ship will be applied to each guest's account (US$14.50 per person, per day for Britannia Staterooms, or US$16.50 per person, per day for Suites) in order to reward hard-working crew members, including those who work behind the scenes.
**On rare occasions, accommodation options might be replaced with alternatives of the same category, in a nearby location.
ABTA (J0332) and ATOL (2987) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Iglu Cruise is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.