£2599pp – All-inc New Year Asia cruise w/flights & 5-star Bali stay
Celebrate NYE in Bali, visit golden-sand gems, and explore Singapore's gleaming modern architecture
Why We Love This Deal
Ring in the New Year in style and take in some of Southeast Asia's coolest foodie hotspots, emerald harbours, and ancient rainforests with this winter cruise-and-stay package from Infinity Cruises. For £2599 per person, you'll spend five nights at a luxurious Bali resort soaking up the New Year's Eve celebrations before boarding Celebrity Millennium for a 12-night cruise through Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand that ends with a 2-night deluxe hotel stay in glistening Singapore.
- Return flights to Bali, and from Singapore, with checked luggage
- Private transfers
- Five nights at the 5-star Sol by Melia Benoa Bali (or similar), in a Double/Twin Room, with breakfast
- 12-night all-inclusive cruise aboard Celebrity Millennium in an Inside Stateroom, with all meals, drinks, gratuities, and Wi-Fi included
- Two nights at the 4-star Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium (or similar), in a Double/Twin Room
Travel from London on 29 December, 2023.
Depart from Edinburgh, Manchester and Birmingham from £2699 per person.
For more information, see Infinity Cruises website or call 020 3725 8804 and quote TZINFCB080323 for our exclusive deal price.
A luxury resort awaits you in Bali, where you'll spend your first five nights (and see in the New Year) waking up to white sand and turquoise waters at Sol by Meliá Benoa Bali. Set in lush tropical gardens along Tanjung Benoa Beach, the 5-star hotel has direct beach access, hammocks tied to palm trees, and bean bags scattered throughout. A stunning lagoon-style swimming pool, two saunas, and whirlpools are among the hotel's facilities. Three restaurants offer local, international, and Italian cuisine, plus a swim-up pool bar where you can relax with a good book in a wicker cabana surrounded by giant turquoise pillows, all while sipping sunset cocktails. Non-motorised watersports are also available for no extra charge. Breakfast is included.
If you enjoy a little retail therapy, the Bali Collection Mail is a convenient 5-minute taxi ride, the spectacular Waterblow reef is just ten minutes away, and it's a 20-minute taxi ride to lively Kuta.
This slice of Bali paradise ends with a transfer to the cruise terminal to board the Celebrity Millennium. Cruise highlights include:
- Lombok… a "downright blissful" (Lonely Planet) place, home to superior beaches, majestic volcano Mount Rinjani, forested mountains, incredible surfing spots, and the nearby Gili Islands, which can be reached by speedboat in 20 minutes.
- Celukan Bawang… you'll have a chance to explore Bali's northern coastline, emerald green rice fields and rolling mountains. The nearby Lovina beach with its vast expanses of black sand is the perfect place to spend a quiet day. Also, try the Betutu — roasted chicken seasoned with a fragrant blend of spices — a traditional Balinese dish.
- Port Klang… this is the gateway to Kuala Lumpur, where you can explore fascinating neighbourhoods like Little India and visit Batu Caves, a series of subterranean Hindu temples crowned by a towering gold statue of Lord Murugan.
- Penang… is a melting pot of Chinese, Malay and British culture, and a foodie hotspot. Don't leave without sampling the mouthwatering street food, which includes glutinous black rice and crispy cuttlefish. You can spend the day relaxing on the island's white-gold beaches, exploring its bay by speedboat, or taking a tour of the island's sights.
- Langkawi… this tropical gem is fringed by powder-fine sand and swaying coconut trees and is renowned for its excellent diving opportunities. Machinchang mountain offers panoramic views of the entire island from the summit of its cable car, which passes through swathes of ancient rainforest.
- Phuket… in Thailand's largest island, limestone pillars tower over emerald grottoes and offshore diving opportunities are "exceptional" (Rough Guides).
Finally, upon arrival in Singapore, you will disembark Celebrity Millennium for a 2-night, deluxe hotel stay in "one of Asia's top destinations" (Lonely Planet), before your flight home. There's no shortage of dazzling temples in Chinatown, Arab bazaars, Victorian hotels, and modern malls to explore. Be sure to visit the world-class national gallery during your stay too.
Cruise Critic says Celebrity Millennium's beauty is "timeless, yet modern", adding "it's the little details that make Millennium (Millie to the ship's fans) special". The lifts even offer ocean views, and the dancefloor at the top of the ship is flooded with natural light through wraparound floor-to-ceiling windows.
A little over 2200 guests can board the ship, so it won't feel crowded, but large enough to provide a variety of restaurants and activities. The main theatre has big-stage evening shows, and daily fun includes dance classes and trivia.
There are several dining options, including a sit-down restaurant, a buffet, a poolside grill, and a solarium offering small plates. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Your all-inclusive package covers drinks throughout the ship, including wines, beers, spirits, and cocktails.
In a nutshell, Celebrity Millennium is a "beautiful, easy-to-navigate midsize ship with comfortable, modern cabins and excellent dining", confirms Cruise Critic.
- Sail in an Oceanview Stateroom from an extra £300 per person
- Sail in a Balcony Stateroom from extra £700 per person
Transfers & baggage
Select transfers and a 23kg checked baggage allowance are included
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Infinity Cruises is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
£2599ppCall 020 3725 8804
How to Book
Call Infinity Cruises/Celebrity Cruises on 020 3725 8804.