£2549pp – All-inc Bali to Sydney voyage w/flights & stays
Balinese sunsets, an all-inclusive voyage, and the bright lights of Sydney await
An awful lot of holiday is included in this exclusive 21-night package from Cruise Circle, which is £2549 per person. Your adventure in the Southern Hemisphere will start with a 4-night beach break in Bali, an island that, according to Lonely Planet, is "more than a place: it's a mood, an aspiration, a tropical state of mind". You'll then take a 14-night cruise along Indonesian islands and Australian shores on the recently refurbished Norwegian Spirit, with meals, drinks, and perks. The voyage will end in Sydney, and with three nights in town, you'll have time to admire the world-famous Opera House or visit Bondi Beach before flying back to the UK.
- Flights to Bali, and from Sydney, with checked bagggage
- Four nights at the 4-star deluxe beachfront Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort in Bali, in a Deluxe Room, with Wi-Fi
- A 14-night all-inclusive cruise from Bali to Sydney in an Inside Stateroom aboard Norwegian Spirit, with meals, snacks, and continental breakfast in the room (on request); and unlimited drinks; plus perks such as specialty dining, Wi-Fi, and shore excursion credit
- Three nights at the 4-star The Ultimo Sydney, in an Ultimo Queen room, with Wi-Fi
Depart on 4 April, 2022, from London Heathrow.
You can fly from Belfast from £2798 per person, or from Glasgow, Manchester, or Newcastle from £2849 per person.
The reverse itinerary from Sydney to Bali departs on 23 March, 2022, includes all the above with a 13-night cruise in a Balcony Stateroom from £3799 per person (this option includes one perk from the choice of specialty dining, Wi-Fi, or shore excursion credit).
Update (5:18pm, 3 June): Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort in Bali will be replaced with the oceanfront 5-star Lv8 Resort Hotel (or similar) in Canggu on the southwest coast. Lv8 Resort Hotel has a sunset-facing infinity pool, a plush spa, a trendy beach club, plus bars and restaurants, and it is a short distance from the shops and nightlife in the Canggu, Seminyak, and Kuta areas.
For more information, see Cruise Circle's website. To speak to a consultant, call 0800 023 1273.
Laid-back luxury awaits aboard Norwegian Spirit, which recently underwent the cruise line's most extensive ship renovation. There are 14 dining options (one of which is room service), 10 bars and lounges, and plenty of entertainment on offer, including a theatre and a casino. Highlights include a champagne bar, a pool, and a spa, and the new adults-only Spice H2O Ibiza-style beach club. All staterooms have been modernized. "Food is impressive across all dining venues", according to Cruise Critic, which also praises the high quality of service on board.
- Bali… start your holiday with a 4-night deluxe beach stay on the sunset coast of the island, where you'll have time to relax at the hotel pool or on the sandy beach of Kuta, or visit Hindu temples and quaint mountain villages surrounded by rice paddies
- Lombok… part of the Lesser Sunda archipelago in Indonesia, this "beguiling, beach-blessed, and downright blissful" island (Lonely Planet) is dominated by the majestic Mount Rinjani volcano and is the gateway to the nearby Gili Islands, whose coral reefs teem with marine life
- Komodo… drop anchor at the main island of the Komodo National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, which is home to the largest lizard species in the world, the Komodo dragon
- Darwin… take a stroll along streets lined with delightful galleries selling Aboriginal crafts in this modern city of Australia's Northern Territory, or join an excursion to visit the spectacular wilderness of Kakadu National Park
- Cooktown… named after the famous British navigator James Cook, the town is on the tropical coast of Cape York, and you can visit a lush botanical garden or go snorkelling at the world-famous Great Barrier Reef
- Yorkeys Knob (for Cairns)… spend a day with a ride through forest-covered mountains on the historic Kuranda Scenic Railway to see waterfalls tumbling into deep ravines, visit the Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park to learn about the land's indigenous culture, or people watch along Esplenade Boardwalk in the lively city of Cairns
- Airlie Beach… is a popular vacation spot bursting with marinas, boutiques, and cafés; the town is also the departure point for the white-sand beaches and turquoise lagoons of the Whitsunday Islands
- Brisbane… is the vibrant capital of Queensland, backed by mountains along the Pacific coast
- Sydney… your holiday concludes with a 3-night stay at a 4-star hotel in Australia's "dazzling harbour city" (The Daily Telegraph), where you can visit the Sydney Opera House, take that all-important holiday snap at the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, watch surfers riding the waves at Bondi Beach, or visit Taronga Zoo or Sydney Sea Life Aquarium
Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort in Bali is a deluxe hotel separated from the seemingly endless sandy shores of Kuta by the coastal road. Admire stunning sunsets from the beach, and take advantage of nearby shopping and nightlife in the town that has a lively restaurant and bar scene. You can relax at the pool in the landscaped gardens, book a massage or beauty therapy at the spa (fees apply), or arrange a guided island excursion with the tour desk for an extra charge.
The Ultimo Sydney is a 4-star hotel housed in a historic red-brick building in vibrant Chinatown, less than five minutes' walk from bus and light rail stops; no wonder The Daily Telegraph describes it as "an ideal base from which to explore the city". There 's an adjacent mini market, and plenty of restaurants in the immediate area.
- Sail in an Oceanview Stateroom from £2899 per person
- Sail in a Balcony Stateroom from £3899 per person
- Sail in a Suite from £6399 per person
ABTA (P7553) and ATOL (6053) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Cruise Circle is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
£2549ppCall 0800 023 1273
How to Book
Call Norwegian Cruise Line via Cruise Circle -- Low deposit on 0800 023 1273.
Quote promo code Travelzoo.
Secure this fly & stay & cruise holiday package with a low deposit from £400 per person.