£2299pp – 2023: luxury South America cruise w/5-star stays
Cruise round Cape Horn and visit the Glacier Alley on this voyage to the End of the Earth
Combine a 14-night cruise of the Falkland Islands, Patagonia, and the Chilean fjords with 5-star stays in Buenos Aires and Santiago with this exclusive deal from Imagine Cruising, which is now £2299 per person. You'll follow a breathtaking route first charted by explorers like Darwin and Magellan, and you'll sail aboard 'Oosterdam', a luxury ship that blends "traditional elegance with modern pizzaz" (Fodor's). Flights and transfers are included.
- Outbound flights to Buenos Aires and return flights from Santiago, with a 23kg checked baggage allowance
- Transfers throughout
- One night stay at the 5-star Hotel NH Buenos Aires City, in a Standard Room, with breakfast
- A 14-night full-board cruise on Holland America Line’s 'Oosterdam', in an Inside Stateroom
- One night stay at the 5-star Hotel Plaza San Francisco, Santiago, in a Standard Room, with breakfast
Fly from London on 8 March, 2023.
For more information and a full list of travel options, see the Imagine Cruising website. Call 01793 856 761 to speak to an agent.
- 5-star Buenos Aires stay... you'll stay one night at a luxurious Art Deco hotel in the historic centre of Buenos Aires. The property dates from the 1930s, and interiors have been lovingly restored. You could relax after your flight, or have a wander round the neighbourhood — there are lots of tourist-friendly bars and restaurants in the harbourfront barrio of Puerto Madero
- Montevideo, Uruguay... your first port of call will be the capital of Uruguay, which is compact and easy to explore on foot. Its winding streets unveil live music performances, hip craft markets, and beautiful sea views at every turn
- The Falkland Islands... you'll make port at Stanley, one of the world's most remote settlements. Don't leave without saying hello to the Magellanic penguins, which gather at nearby Gypsy Cove
- Scenic cruising around the Strait of Magellan, Cockburn, Beagle Channel, and Glacier Alley... admire the rugged scenery of the Tierra del Fuego province as you approach the southernmost tip of Chile. Glacier Alley is the most dramatic stretch of the Beagle Channel, and you'll sail surrounded by blue ice, towering rock formations, and waterfalls
- Ushuaia... nicknamed the End of the Earth, Ushuaia is the world's southernmost city before Antarctica. It was founded by missionaries, gold prospectors, and sailors, and is packed with unique historical attractions. It is also the starting point for excursions to the otherworldly Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Cape Horn... you'll round the windswept promontory infamous to sailors throughout history, and join an exclusive club of intrepid travellers called "Cape Horners"
- Chile's Lake District... you'll make port at Puerto Montt, the capital of Chile's Lake District and the gateway to its brooding ice-capped volcanoes, serene glacial lakes, and mountainous national parks
- 5-star Santiago stay... you'll make port at San Antonio and transfer to Santiago, where you'll spend the night at Hotel Plaza San Francisco. Saveur magazine says Santiago is "the world's next culinary hot spot", and we recommend hitting the streets to try local dishes in small kitchens and food trucks
Holland America Line's 'Oosterdam' is a 5-star ship that carries 1964 passengers at full capacity, and offers "a sophisticated on-board experience noted for its personalised service, premium amenities, and outstanding food" (The Times).
Ship highlights include rock 'n' roll on Holland America Line's Music Walk, cookery demonstrations at the Culinary Arts Centre, and plenty of sunny corners where you can relax with a book and a coffee. A 2-to-1 passenger-to-crew ratio practically guarantees "prompt and attentive service" (Cruise Critic).
- Sail in an Ocean View Stateroom from £2699 per person
- Sail in a Verandah Stateroom from £3299 per person
Transfers & baggage
Transfers and a 23kg checked baggage allowance are included.
ABTA (Y6300) and ATOL (11078) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Imagine Cruising is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.