£1999pp – All-inc South Africa & Namibia cruise with safari
Stay in Cape Town, go on safari, and cruise with all-inclusive drinks and speciality dining
Sail around South Africa, see the Cape of Good Hope, and visit the Namib Desert with this exclusive deal from Jetline Cruise, which is now £1999 per person. The price includes everything: you'll stay at a hotel with views of Table Mountain in Cape Town, see lions lounge under acacia trees on a safari in Aquila Game Reserve, then explore further on an all-inclusive cruise with premium drinks and speciality dining.
- Return flights, with a 23kg checked-baggage allowance
- Private transfers throughout
- Two nights at Southern Sun Waterfront, Cape Town, in a Standard Room, with breakfast
- A morning Aquila Game Reserve safari trip, including transfers from Cape Town and lunch
- A 12-night South Africa and Namibia cruise on Norwegian Jade, in an Interior Stateroom
- A premium all-inclusive drinks package on board ship
- A 4-night speciality dining package on board ship
Fly from London Gatwick on 11 January, 2023.
Depart from Manchester from £2029 per person, from Edinburgh from £2069 per person, or from Glasgow from £2149 per person.
More dates are available from the following prices:
- £2299 per person… 30 December, 2021; 11 January, 2022; 30 December, 2022
- £2999 per person… 18 December, 2022
For more information and more travel dates, see Jetline Cruise's website. Call 020 3925 1218 to book.
First, you'll spend two nights at Southern Sun Waterfront, a 4-star Cape Town hotel that's around 15 minutes' walk from the V&A Waterfront. While you're here, you'll get a full-day safari in Aquila Game Reserve, where you can spot Africa's Big 5: lions, leopards, elephants, rhino, and buffalo. You'll also see zebras roaming the savannah, lynx slinking through the grasslands, and herds of antelope congregating around watering holes.
Next, you'll board Norwegian Jade for a 12-night all-inclusive cruise, and call at several ports through South Africa and Namibia. You'll get $50 shore excursion credit per stateroom, per port:
- Mossel Bay... this coastal city is famous for its oysters and wine, so we highly recommend sampling the award-winning grapes of the Winelands
- Port Elizabeth... has some of the best beaches in South Africa, and whales and dolphins cavort on the horizon year-round
- Richard’s Bay... you'll spend a night in port here, so you'll have plenty of time to for excursions to the rugged interior of the Zulu nation
- Durban... this city is often named the most livable in South Africa for its Indian Ocean beaches, cosmopolitan cafés, and Sydney-style surf vibes
- Scenic cruising... you'll round the Cape of Good Hope and spend two days sailing from South Africa to Namibia
- Luderitz, Namibia... is an otherworldly German settlement on the borders of the Namib Desert. It has streets of dreamlike Art Nouveau architecture, and bars serve authentic weissbeer
- Walvis Bay, Namibia... is home to one of the largest flocks of flamingos in southern Africa, and the starting point for optional excursions including dune safaris and desert wildlife-spotting trips
Finally, you'll spend a day sailing back to Cape Town to catch your flight home.
Sail in a Balcony Stateroom from a total £2798 per person.
Transfers & baggage
Private transfers and a 23kg checked-baggage allowance are included.
More than 91 days: deposit only
42-90 days: 50% of holiday cost
16-41 days: 75% of holiday cost
8-15 days: 90% of holiday cost
7 or fewer days: 100% of holiday cost
Jetline Cruise’s full terms and conditions apply: http://www.jetlinecruise.com/terms-and-conditions. Local tourist taxes may be payable at the property. For the latest information on your destination, see https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Jetline Cruise is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.