£1989pp – Luxe all-inc Alaska cruise w/Niagara Falls & whale watching
Combine the plummeting falls on the east coast with the magnificent glaciers of the west
Why We Love This Deal
Combine the best cities in Canada with North America's most incredible natural wonders on this £1989-per-person package deal from Cruise2. You'll see Toronto, Niagara Falls, and Vancouver, then get a luxurious all-inclusive cruise of Alaska, and you'll get a whale-watching boat tour in orca season.
- Outbound flights to Toronto, connecting flights from Toronto to Vancouver, and return flights from Vancouver
- Three nights at the Radisson Blu Toronto Downtown (or similar), in Toronto, in a Standard Room
- A full-day Niagara Falls tour from Toronto
- Three nights at the Hilton Vancouver Metrotown (or similar), in Vancouver, in a Standard Room
- A whale-watching boat tour in Vancouver
- A 7-night luxury all-inclusive Alaska cruise on Celebrity Eclipse, in an Inside Stateroom
Fly from London on 16 or 23 May, 2022.
Depart on 30 May; 6, 13 June, 2022, for £2089 per person.
For more information and further departure dates, see Cruise2's website. Call 0203 884 2555 to speak to a consultant and make a booking.
- Toronto and Niagara Falls stay... you'll get three nights in Toronto, on the shore of Lake Ontario, and a full-day trip to Niagara Falls. You can visit the caves behind the Falls via elevator, or view the plummeting water from the Observation Tower in Prospect Point Park. You'll need your passport to cross from the Canadian side of the Falls to the American side via the Rainbow Bridge
- Vancouver stay... you'll get three nights to explore this mountain-fringed metropolis. While you're here, you'll get a whale-watching boat trip, where you might spot orca and humpback whales. We also recommend trying the excellent Asian food, hitting the bar scene to try tasty IPAs, and exploring the enormous Stanley Park
- Inside Passage cruising... you'll embark from Vancouver and spend a day cruising through 500 miles of Alaskan fjords
- Icy Strait Point... owned by Alaska natives, Icy Strait Point has traditional wooden chalets and family-owned restaurants along the harbour. Try traditional crab cake on the pier or stroll through the nature trail in the forest
- Sitka... few cruise ships visit this small Pacific Ocean port. You'll be able to wander quiet streets packed with history, sample a banana split at an old-fashioned soda shop, and browse for hand-made woollen jumpers
- Hubbard Glacier... this 75-mile long natural wonder is America's largest tidewater glacier
- Juneau... is "the USA's most scenic state capital", says Lonely Planet, and is home to Mendenhall Glacier
- Ketchikan... is renowned for its rich indigenous heritage, and has the largest collection of First Nations' totem poles in the world
The 5-star Celebrity Eclipse offers "one of the most sophisticated, stylish and contemporary mainstream cruise experiences", says Cruise Critic — its interiors look like a "trendy hotel", its cabins are "bigger than industry average", and the excellent dining makes it "a food lover's paradise". Entertainment includes theatre productions, cooking demonstrations, concerts under the stars, pool volleyball, and a picnic area with real grass. All-inclusive drinks, speciality dining, Wi-Fi, and gratuities are included.
Transfers & baggage
Add transfers throughout for £199 per person. A 20kg checked baggage allowance is included.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Cruise2 is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.