£1699pp – 14-night luxury Caribbean cruise w/flights & stay
Sail in luxury to white-sand beaches, turquoise waters and Caribbean sunshine
With this £1699-per-person package from Cruise Direction, you can visit six Caribbean destinations while staying aboard a premium cruise ship that "gives you a sense of the classic age of cruising" (Cruise Critic). The offer includes a pre-cruise hotel stay in Fort Lauderdale, and saves up to £263 on the price of packaging the trip yourself.
- Return flights to Miami or Fort Lauderdale
- Overnight stay at The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- A 14-night full-board Caribbean cruise on Nieuw Amsterdam, in an Interior Stateroom
Fly from London Heathrow on 14 February; 13 March, 2020. Depart on 21 February; 20 March for £1799 per person.
- Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos... unwind on a white-sand beach lapped by turquoise waters or head to the 19th-century Grand Turk Lighthouse
- Amber Cove, Dominican Republic... built specifically for cruise-ship passengers, Amber Cove offers a range of activities including kayaking, ziplining and swim-up bars -- or venture further afield to Puerto Plata and visit the Amber Museum that featured in Steven Spielberg's "Jurassic Park"
- Half Moon Cay, Bahamas... splash about at the Half Moon Lagoon Aqua Park, which has a variety of waterslides and playgrounds
- Falmouth, Jamaica... wander through cobbled streets lined with Georgian architecture, or float down a river on a bamboo raft
- George Town, Cayman Islands... home of Seven Mile Beach, the best beach in the Caribbean, according to Rough Guides
- Cozumel... this Mexican island is famous for its "quiet cool", "genuine authenticity" and "spirited Caribbean energy" (Lonely Planet)
One of Holland America Line's Signature-class ships, Nieuw Amsterdam recalls an era "when Hollywood starlets graced the pool deck and dressing up for dinner was a time-honored ritual" (Cruise Critic). There are eight bars and four restaurants where meals are included, plus 24-hour in-room dining. Dining options at a supplement include a steakhouse and pan-Asian and Italian cuisines.
Facilities include a 3-tier theatre, a Microsoft Digital Workshop, BBC Earth Experiences and two swimming pools (one of which is adults-only).
The ship's Music Walk offers three different live music venues -- the Lincoln Center Stage with its chamber music ensemble, BB King's Blues Club and Billboard Onboard, playing sing-along hits.
- Stay in an Ocean View Stateroom for an extra £150 per person
- Stay in a Verandah Stateroom for an extra £600 per person
- Solo travellers can book the same holiday from £2499
Transfers & baggage
Transfers are not included. A 23kg checked-baggage allowance is included.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Holiday Direction is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.