£1499pp – All-inc Middle East cruise with Dubai
Escape the winter blues with a week-long cruise around the Arabian Peninsula
Why We Love This Deal
When we think of a trip to the Arabian Peninsula, one word comes to mind — spectacular. This offer from Travel Trek is exactly that; you'll spend three nights living the high life in Dubai at a deluxe hotel in a prime location, before setting sail for a week-long cruise of the sun-drenched Arabian Gulf, with a premium drinks package included so you can continue living lavish. Plus, you'll save up to £372 on the price of packaging the same trip yourself.
- Return flights to Dubai
- Three nights at the 4-star Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah, in a Standard Room
- A 7-night all-inclusive cruise on MSC Virtuosa, in an upgraded Balcony Cabin
- All meals on the ship, plus a premium drinks package, which covers an extensive variety of cocktails, champagne, and premium liquors
- Onboard gratuities
Fly from London on 29th November, 2023. Additional dates from November, 2023-March, 2023 are available for a supplement.
Fly from Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, or Edinburgh from £1599 per person. Fly from Dublin from £1649 per person.
For more information, see Travel Trek's website. To book this offer call 0208 050 4143.
You'll spend the first three nights of your trip at the Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah, where you'll find a pool, a spa, two restaurants, and a fitness centre. The hotel's in a great spot in Dubai's Al Mina district, less than 10 minutes' drive away from La Mer beach and the shops at Mercato Mall. After your stay, you'll board MSC Virtuosa for your all-inclusive cruise calling at:
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates... is home to the impressive Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, "a masterpiece of modern Islamic architecture and design" (Lonely Planet) that's open to non-Muslims, plus the The Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Sir Bani Yas Is, United Arab Emirates... has a plethora of long white-sand beaches and is home to the vast Arabian Wildlife Park, where you can spot giraffes, cheetahs, and gazelles.
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia... a modern metropolis known for its lush green parks and sandy beaches, this coastal city boasts endless views of the tranquil Arabian Gulf.
- Doha, Qatar... this futurist capital city played host to the FIFA World Cup last year and has a spectacular skyline, atmospheric souqs, and a world-class Museum of Islamic Art.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates... you'll finish your trip back in Dubai. Admire the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa, go shopping in the enormous Dubai Mall, or head to the sprawling beachside suburb of Jumeirah.
About the ship
A ship as big as MSC Virtuosa is a destination in itself, and it has plenty to keep everyone entertained — its state-of-the-art facilities include five swimming pools, an aqua park with three waterslides, two Formula 1 simulators, and a Broadway-style theatre. You could also spend your time working out at the gym, hopping between the karaoke bar, comedy club, and casino, or playing sports like tennis, football, and basketball. Relaxing massage and beauty treatments are available for a fee at the spa.
Meals are all included, and there are a total of 10 restaurants (speciality venues incur a supplement). There are also 21 bars, including outdoor venues with panoramic views. The new MSC Starship Club has a futuristic bar with 3D holograms and a one-of-a-kind robot bartender that can make custom drinks and signature cocktails.
- Sail in a Deluxe Balcony Cabin from £1599 per person
Transfers & baggage
You can pre-book all transfers from an extra £70 per person. Add 23kg checked baggage from an extra £100 per person.
ABTA protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Travel Trek is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
£1499ppCall 0208 050 4143
How to Book
Call Travel Trek on 0208 050 4143.