£1499pp – All-inc Alaska cruise with Chicago stay, £830 off
Follow in the footsteps of the great pioneers on this journey from the big city to the wilderness
Spend two nights in a Jazz Age-era hotel in Chicago's historic Gold Coast district, then spot whales and eagles amid the brilliant blue glaciers of Alaska, with this cruise-and-stay package from Worldwide Cruises UK. Now £1499 per person, the deal includes flights, hotel accommodation and an all-inclusive cruise, and saves up to £830 on prices we've seen elsewhere.
- Return flights, and a connecting flight from Chicago to Seattle
- Two nights at The Ambassador Hotel, Chicago
- One night at The Motif Hotel, Seattle
- A 7-night all-inclusive cruise aboard Norwegian Joy
Fly from London Heathrow on 22, 29 April, 2020. Depart from Edinburgh or Manchester from £1589 per person.
Depart on select May dates from £1579 per person, on select June dates from £1689 per person, or on select dates July-August from £2099 per person.
For more information, see Worldwide Cruises UK's website.
- Chicago... spend two nights at a historic property in the swanky Gold Coast district bordering Lake Michigan. The Ambassador Hotel has played host to Marilyn Monroe and Frank Sinatra, and is 15 minutes' walk from the Magnificent Mile
- Seattle... fly to Seattle for an overnight stay at The Motif Hotel, which has views of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains. Pike Place Market, The Space Needle and Seattle Pier are all within 20 minutes' walk of the hotel
- Ketchikan... this Alaskan city is home to the largest collection of Native American totem poles in the world
- Juneau... capital of Alaska, this city is home to its most famous ice floe, Mendenhall Glacier
- Endicott Arm and Dawes Glacier... cruise along a 31-mile fjord to a 600-foot tall glacier, and keep an eye out for bears, bald eagles and whales
- Icy Strait Point... this port owned by Native Alaskans is around 15 minutes' walk from the largest Tlingit settlement in the state
- Victoria... the colourful provincial capital has pretty colonial buildings, tearooms and antiques stores
Norwegian Joy has 14 dining options, including several themed à la carte restaurants (supplements apply). For entertainment, there are oodles of bars, eight karaoke rooms and a large casino, as well as a theatre hosting performances of the smash-hit Broadway musical, Footlose. Other facilities include the first 2-level go-kart track at sea, a rock-climbing wall, a spa, a fitness centre and Serenity Park pool deck.
- Add two nights in Vancouver, with a train transfer from Seattle and accommodation at the Georgian Court Hotel, from £249 per person
- Add a 2-night scenic train journey from Seattle to Chicago, on the Amtrak Empire Builder in a Superliner Roomette sleeper cabin, plus a 2-night stay at Grouse Mountain Lodge, from £495 per person
Transfers & baggage
Add private transfers throughout for £150 per person. A 23kg checked-baggage allowance is included.
ATOL and ABTA protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Worldwide Cruises UK is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.