£1299pp – Eastern Caribbean cruise w/Miami & Cancun stays
Colourful colonial architecture, powdery white beaches and an all-inclusive resort
With this deal from Viva Cruise, you can spend two nights in Miami, seven nights cruising the Caribbean, and five nights relaxing at all-inclusive resort on the Playa del Carmen for £1299 per person. That's a saving of up to £408 on the price of packaging the trip yourself.
- Return flights
- Two nights at the Regency Hotel, Miami, in a Standard Room
- A 7-night Caribbean cruise aboard Carnival Conquest
- Five nights at BlueBay Grand Esmeralda, Cancun, in a Standard Room
- All-inclusive board in Cancun, covering all meals, drinks and snacks
Depart on 28 November from London Gatwick or Heathrow.
Fly from Manchester or Newcastle from £1349 per person; from Edinburgh from £1379 per person; or from Birmingham from £1399 per person.
Travel on select dates in January or February, 2020, from £1399 per person; or in December, 2019, or March, 2020, from £1479 per person.
- Miami... you'll stay a 15-minute drive from the beach, close to lots of local restaurants and Grapeland Water Park
- Grand Turk... unwind on a white-sand beach lapped by turquoise waters or head to the 19th-century Grand Turk Lighthouse
- San Juan, Puerto Rico... Puerto Rico's capital is one of the oldest cities in the Americas, combining colourful colonial buildings with street art and superb food
- St Thomas, US Virgin Islands... admire the island's "jungly cliffs" and "turquoise, yacht-dotted sea" (Lonely Planet)
- Amber Cove, Dominican Republic... built specifically for cruise-ship passengers, Amber Cove offers a range of activities including kayaking, ziplining and swim-up bars -- or venture further afield to Puerto Plata and visit the Amber Museum that featured in Steven Spielberg's "Jurassic Park"
- Cancun, Mexico... stay in an all-inclusive resort with private beach access, three pools, and eight restaurants
"Stepping onto Carnival Conquest is a bit like stepping into a 19th-century French Impressionist's dreamscape", says Cruise Critic. The ship is decorated with Murano-glass flower sculptures, hand-painted replicas of Degas' ballet studios and Monet's water lilies.
The ship has nine free dining options, including a Mexican cantina, fish and chips, a pizza restaurant and the two main à la carte restaurants. Fee dining includes a steakhouse, a sushi bar and even a Dr Seuss-themed restaurant. There are also 12 bars on board.
Facilities include a 1400-seat theatre, a lido deck, three swimming pools, a casino, a nine-hole mini-golf course and more. There are also plenty of evening entertainment options, including a comedy club, movie nights, live music and a nightclub.
- Stay in an Outside Cabin from £1399 per person
- Stay in a Balcony Cabin from £1499 per person
- Add extra nights in Miami from £40 more per person, per night
- Add extra nights in Cancun from £150 more per person, per night
Transfers & baggage
Checked baggage is included. Add transfers throughout for £120 per person.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Viva Cruise is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.