Sold out(October 14, 2021) A new deal from this source was published on October 12, 2021. See new deal
£1199pp – 9 nts: all-inc Dubai stay & Arabia cruise w/flts
Sail on the brand-new 'MSC Virtuosa', one of the biggest and most exciting ships in the MSC fleet
Why We Love This Deal
Stay at a new 24-hour all-inclusive beach resort in Dubai, then take to the seas on a week-long cruise in the Arabian Gulf, with this deal from Cruise Circle, for £1199 per person. You'll sail on MSC Virtuosa — an "incredible" new ship (The Mirror) — and save up to £202 on prices we've seen elsewhere. You'll also get an upgrade to a premium drinks package during the cruise. Trip highlights include sipping cocktails on a sandy beach, spotting wild cheetahs on Sir Bani Yas Island, and seeing the surreal skylines of super-rich cities like Abu Dhabi and Doha.
- Return flights with checked baggage
- Two nights' beach stay at the 4-star deluxe Hotel RIU Dubai (or similar), in a Double Room, with all-inclusive board
- A 7-night cruise on MSC Virtuosa, in an Interior cabin, with gratuities
- All meals on board (buffet and main restaurant dining), plus tea, filtered coffee, and water in the cabins and with meals
- Premium drinks package covering beers, wines, a wide selection of cocktails, all aperitifs, and all standard and premium spirits
Travel on 10, 24 February; 10 March, 2022, from London Heathrow. Regional departures and premium class flights are available for a supplement — enquire on reservation.
Depart on 2 December, 2021, from £1429 per person; 23 December, 2021, from £1949 per person; 6 January, 2022, from £1329 per person; 13 January, 2022, from £1349 per person; or 5 March, 2022, from £1449 per person.
For more information, see Cruise Circle's website, but call 0800 023 1273 to speak to a consultant and book this offer.
- Two nights at an all-inclusive beach resort in Dubai, UAE.... first, you'll stay at RIU Hotel Dubai (or similar), a new hotel on the Deira Island beachfront. It is right on the beach, and has three swimming pools, two with swim-up bars. Dining options include international, Italian, Asian, and Lebanese buffets
- Abu Dhabi, UAE... you'll board MSC Virtuosa in Dubai and sail to Abu Dhabi, your first port of call. Abu Dhabi combines ancient heritage with futuristic fantasies, and visitors are spoilt for choice with beaches and bars. We recommend booking a desert excursion with a local tour operator: popular choices include jeep safaris, sand-skiing, and saluki hunting dog shows
- Sir Bani Yas Island, UAE... is home to the vast Arabian Wildlife Park, where you can spot giraffes, cheetahs, and gazelles. Keen divers can discover some great dive sites, including several shipwrecks
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia… drop anchor at the capital of the kingdom's Eastern Province, which is home to a large expat community, and is known for the first performing art venue in the country
- Doha, Qatar... "it’s rare to see a great city in the making these days, but here's your chance," says Lonely Planet of Qatar's tiny capital. The city is making massive investments in preparation for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, and has the highest per-capita income of anywhere in the world
- Dubai, UAE... you'll spend a final night onboard ship in Dubai before flying home to the UK
MSC Virtuosa is a new ship, which launched in April 2021, and is the second-largest vessel in the MSC fleet. There's a choice of five main dining rooms, where you can take your included meals, as well as several à la carte dining options and 21 bars. As an added benefit with this deal from Cruise Circle, you'll get upgraded to a premium drinks package.
Standout features onboard ship include five swimming pools, an aqua park with three waterslides, two Formula 1 simulators, and Cirque du Soleil performances. The MSC Starship Club will have a futuristic bar with 3D holograms, and a one-of-a-kind robot bartender that can make custom drinks and signature cocktails.
- Sail in an Ocean View cabin from £1299 per person
- Sail in a Balcony cabin from £1399 per person
- Solo travellers can book this cruise holiday from £1399 per person
Transfers & baggage
Add private transfers from £50 per person. A 20kg checked baggage allowance is included.
Cancellation fees up to the full value of the holiday may apply, and might vary according to cruise line's conditions — enquire on booking, and see Cruise Circle's full terms and conditions at https://www.cruise-circle.co.uk/legal/terms-conditions.
All offers and availability are subject to change at time of enquiry. Prices are based on two passengers sharing unless otherwise stated and are subject to the Tour Operator's terms and conditions. Cabin supplements may apply. Other supplements may apply in addition to the price shown above. For the latest information on your destination, see https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
ABTA (P7553) and ATOL (10297) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Cruise Circle is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
Call Cruise Circle/MSC Cruises on 0800 023 1273.