£1082pp—Christmas Caribbean cruise
This year you could be celebrating Christmas with white-sand beaches and turquoise waters
Why We Love This Deal
Swap a cold Christmas in the UK for the sunny Caribbean with this sailing from Sunweb Cruise. You'll spend a week cruising to paradise islands lapped by crystal-clear waters and fringed with swaying palm trees, with a ship that's all about "metropolitan glamour" as your home from home.
- A 7-night cruise onboard MSC Seascape, in an Interior Stateroom
- All meals onboard
- All gratuities
Set sail from Miami on 23 December, 2023.
For more information or to book this sailing online, visit Sunweb Cruise's website or call 020 3170 8206.
- Miami, Florida... your cruise departs from the sunny shores of Florida. You could add on a hotel stay here and spend a few nights exploring the Art Deco architecture, street art, and delicious cuisine of this oceanfront city before boarding the ship.
- Nassau, Bahamas... the first port of call on board will be the crystal-clear paradise of the Bahamas. Nassau is perfect for scuba diving and snorkelling, and one of the most beautiful beaches is just a 5-minute taxi ride from the port.
- San Juan, Puerto Rico... the well-preserved city centre is home to historic churches, charming squares, and impressive fortresses.
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic... explore the fort of San Felipe, or ride the cable car to the top of Pico Isabel de Torres for spectacular views across to the ocean.
- Ocean Cay, Bahamas... your final stop will be on MSC's private island, which has six glorious beaches, a large lagoon, and plenty of water activities to keep everyone entertained.
MSC Seascape is nearly identical to its sister ship, MSC Seashore, with a "glitzy, New York City-inspired aesthetic" that's filled with "metropolitan glamour" (Cruise Critic). During the day you can relax by one of the multiple swimming pools (including an adults-only infinity pool), unwind in the spa, take part in a trivia contest, a game of bingo, or a dance class, or attend a lecture.
By night, there's a 2-storey theatre showing a range of productions from single-singer shows to full on musicals. Or you can grab a cocktail and catch some live performances in the cabaret bar inspired by the Moulin Rouge. There are 20 bars and lounges onboard the ship in total, so you'll always find somewhere good to relax.
The main dining room is comprised of four different restaurants, which you can eat at for free, as well as a large buffet restaurant. Speciality options include a steakhouse, an upscale seafood eatery, two Japanese restaurants, and a Mexican cantina.
- Add a drinks package from an extra £30 per person, per night
- Stay in an Outside Stateroom from an extra £10 per person, per night
- Stay in a Balcony Stateroom from an extra £25 per person, per night
ABTA (J0332) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Sunweb Cruise is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.