£1049pp – 7-night all-inc Caribbean cruise w/flights & Miami stay
Combine the Art Deco architecture of Miami with Caribbean beaches
This package from Viva Cruise includes a stay near Miami Beach, plus the chance to spend seven nights cruising the Caribbean Sea and relaxing on powdery beaches. Now £1049 per person, this deal saves up to £228 compared to the price of packaging the trip yourself.
- Return flights with checked baggage
- One night at the Regency Hotel, Miami, in a Standard Room
- A 7-night, all-inclusive Caribbean cruise aboard MSC Seaside
Fly from London Gatwick on 25 September; 6, 13, 27 November, 2020.
You can also depart from the following airports:
- London Heathrow... from £1099 per person
- Dublin... from £1149 per person
- Glasgow... from £1169 per person
- Birmingham, Edinburgh or Newcastle... from £1189 per person
- Manchester... from £1269 per person
- Miami... the hotel is 20 minutes' drive from Miami Beach, or head to South Beach to see the Art Deco buildings the city is famous for. Facilities at the property include an outdoor swimming pool, a gym, a restaurant and a lobby bar
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica... a resort town on Jamaica's north coast -- ideal for relaxing on the beach or as a base from which to explore the island
- Georgetown, Grand Cayman… home of Seven Mile Beach, the best beach in the Caribbean, according to Rough Guides
- Cozumel… discover Mexico's biggest island and its colourful streets, rich cuisine and "spirited Caribbean energy" (Lonely Planet)
- Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve... this private island is owned by MSC Cruises, and has pastel beaches and vibrant marine life aplenty, as well as Hemingway-inspired cocktail bars, and optional activities like snorkel safaris and kayak tours
MSC Seaside was voted Best for Entertainment in Cruise Critic's 2019 Cruises Choice Awards, and is described as a described as a "bright, elegant and technologically advanced ship" (Cruise Critic). Amenities include a 4D cinema, several swimming pools with different themes, ziplines and a large waterpark. There is also a modern theatre with Broadway-style shows, a fitness centre and a spa (supplements apply).
There are a total of eight restaurants and nine bars on board, with its two main restaurants -- Seashore and The Ipanema -- offering panoramic sea views. Speciality restaurants include The Butcher's Cut, an American-style steakhouse, a teppanyaki restaurant, and a seafood speciality venue (supplements apply).
- Stay in an Outside Cabin from £1149 per person
- Stay in a Balcony Cabin from £1249 per person
- Add extra nights in Miami from an additional £45 per person, per night
- Solo travellers can book this deal from £1548 per person
Transfers & baggage
Checked baggage is included. Add all transfers for £75 per person.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Viva Cruise is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.