£789pp – Adriatic & Greek islands cruise with balcony cabin
Enjoy the ever-changing scenery of Italy, Greece and Montenegro from your own balcony
See the highlights of the Eastern Mediterranean for £789 per person, including flights, with this package from Worldwide Cruises UK. You'll stay overnight in Venice, then cruise Italy, Greece and Montenegro on MSC Musica, and save up to £177 on prices we've seen elsewhere.
- Return flights with a 20kg checked-baggage allowance
- Overnight stay at Smart Hotel Holiday, in Venice Mestre
- A 7-night cruise aboard MSC Musica, in a Balcony Cabin
- All gratuities
Fly from London Stansted on 18, 25 April; 2, 9 May; 3, 10, 17 October, 2020.
Depart from London Luton, Bristol or Manchester from £854 per person, or from Edinburgh from £869 per person.
More dates are available from the following prices:
- £949 per person... 18, 23, 30 May; 13, 20 June; 29 August; 5, 12, 26 September
- £999 per person... 4, 11 July
For more information, see Worldwide Cruises UK's website.
- Venice... you'll stay overnight at Smart Hotel Holiday in mainland Mestre, around 20 minutes by shuttle from St Mark's Square
- Brindisi... with its winding streets, colourful markets and mouthwatering local seafood dishes, this balmy southern Italian city has an "almost oriental flavour", says Rough Guides
- Katakolon... this is the seaport for optional excursions to ancient Olympia, which is the birthplace of the Olympic Games
- Santorini... an island of sugar-white towns and villages, with excellent wineries and hot springs
- Piraeus... this is the seaport for optional excursions to Athens, where you can see the Acropolis and the Parthenon
- Corfu... this rugged Greek island has pristine beaches and is the setting of the popular TV series "The Durrells"
- Kotor... surrounded by forested mountains, this picturesque medieval town has impressively well-preserved streets and squares
MSC Musica has a 3-tier waterfall in the foyer. There is a theatre, a casino and two main buffet restaurants, as well as an à la carte restaurant and sushi bar (extra fees apply). The ship also has indoor and outdoor pools.
Add three nights in Lake Garda, with train and accommodation at Enjoy Garda Hotel, from £219 per person.
Solo travellers can book the same holiday for £1569.
Transfers & baggage
Transfers are not included but can be arranged locally. The Line 45 bus costs £2 per person, and takes you from Venice Marco Polo Airport to Smart Hotel Holiday in around 15 minutes. A taxi from the hotel to the cruise port takes 10 minutes and costs around £25, each way. A 20kg checked-baggage allowance is included.
ATOL and ABTA protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Worldwide Cruises UK is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
£789ppCall 020 8782 4494
How to Book
Call MSC Cruises via Worldwide Cruises UK on 020 8782 4494.
Secure this holiday today with a deposit as low as £250 per person.