Sold outThis deal was published July 21, 2021 and sold out July 31, 2021. See current deals
£699pp – 4-night all-inc East Med cruise with Ephesus tour & stay
Sail on 'Celestyal Olympia' and get all-inclusive drinks, pre-paid gratuities, and two excursions
Why We Love This Deal
See Ephesus, Santorini, Mykonos, and more on this exclusive short cruise from Worldwide Cruises UK. You'll get flights, a 1-night Athens stay, a 4-night all-inclusive cruise, and two excursions for £699 per person.
- Return flights
- One night at the Acropolis Plaza Smart Hotel and Spa, in a Standard Room
- A 4-night all-inclusive cruise on Celestyal Olympia, in an Interior Stateroom
- Two excursions, including a tour of Ephesus and a walking tour in Syros
- Pre-paid gratuities, port taxes, and fees
Fly from London on 30 October, 2022.
Depart from Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, or Newcastle from £824 per person.
- Athens, Greece... you'll fly to Athens and get an overnight stay before the cruise. The hotel you stay at has a rooftop bar with views of the Acropolis
- Syros, Greece... you'll call at Ermoupoli, a port that dates back to the 1820s, where you'll get an included half-day walking tour
- Kusadasi, Turkey... this ancient Mediterranean city is the gateway to Ephesus, one of the best-preserved ancient cities in the world
- Rhodes, Greece... is one of the greenest islands in the Dodecanese, and its streets are a living tapestry of medieval history and turreted castles
- Santorini, Greece... this island is famous for its whitewashed, sugar-cube style architecture peppered with blue domes
- Athens, Greece... finally, you'll return to Piraeus, from where you'll book a transfer back to the airport for your flight home
Celestyal Olympia offers passengers an "authentic Greek experience", says Cruise Critic. It has four restaurants, two swimming pools, several bars, a theatre and a spa, and offers lessons in Greek cooking and Greek dancing (extra charges apply). All restaurants have à la carte menus available for an additional fee. Celestyal Cruises was awarded Best for Shore Excursions and Best for Value in the 2018 Cruise Critic Cruisers' Choice Awards.
- Add three nights in Cyprus, at The Josephine Boutique Hotel in Larnaca, from £299 per person
- Add extra nights in Athens from £50 per person, per night
- Sail in an Ocean View Stateroom from an extra £150 per person
Transfers & baggage
Add transfers throughout from £75 per person. Add 20kg checked baggage from £50, return.
ATOL and ABTA protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Worldwide Cruises UK is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
How to Book
Call Celestyal Cruises via Worldwide Cruises UK on 020 8782 4567.