Sold out(October 28, 2020) A new deal from this source was published on October 28, 2020. See new deal
£599pp – 7-night all-inc Greek islands cruise with tours
This spring cruise includes tours of two ancient cities, plus a stay in Athens and unlimited drinks
Now £599 per person, this Greek island-hopping voyage from Jetline Cruise is jam-packed with value. You'll get a week-long all-inclusive cruise, unlimited drinks, two shore excursions, and an overnight hotel stay — all for about £85 per night
- Return flights to Athens
- One night at the 4-star Athens Tiare Hotel, in a Classic Room, with breakfast
- A welcome drink on arrival in Athens
- A 7-night cruise on Celestyal Experience, in an Inside Cabin
- All meals onboard ship and a classic unlimited drinks package
- A full-day tour of Ephesus, and a half-day tour of Lindos
Fly from London (Gatwick or Luton) or Manchester on the following dates in 2021:
- London Gatwick… 16, 23 April
- London Luton… 9, 16, 23 April; 7, 14 May
- Manchester… 16, 23 April; 7, 21 May
Fly from London Heathrow on 3, 10, 17 April; 1, 8 May from £649 per person.
Depart on 4 June; 2 July; or 17 September, 2021, from £899 per person.
- Athens, Greece... you'll begin your holiday with an overnight stay at Tiare Hotel, which overlooks Omonoia Square in Athens. TripAdvisor users have given the hotel 100% positive reviews over the past year
- Kusadasi, Turkey... board Celestyal Experience in Piraeus, then sail to Kusadasi, where you'll get an included shore excursion to Ephesus, the most complete classical metropolis in the Mediterranean region. There you'll find the remains of the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Lindos, Rhodes... you'll explore the 3000-year-old village of Lindos on an included shore excursion. The village is "guaranteed to steal your breath away", says Lonely Planet, with winding white alleyways blanketed by scarlet flowers, cosy family-owned tavernas, its own ancient acropolis, and a celebrated historic site, Citadel of the Knights
- Agios Nikolaos, Crete... this town has its own beach, Kitroplatia, and plenty of harbourfront bars and canopied cafés where you can savour an afternoon in the sun
- Fira, Santorini... your ship will arrive at the old port, where you can head straight to the city of Fira by cable car. This capital is on the slopes of the caldera, and has the sugarcube architecture and blue-domed churches you'll see in all the postcards, as well as famously vibrant red sunsets
- Adamas, Milos... this is one of the lesser-known volcanic islands in the Cyclades complex. The Venus de Milo was unearthed here, and it has a string of ancient villages and the most beaches of any Cycladic island
- Mykonos Town, Mykonos... this whitewashed town is easy to explore on foot, with winding, bougainvillea-filled alleyways that invite aimless wandering. The island's bars and restaurants are some of the most glamorous in the Cyclades
- Athens, Greece... finally, you'll sail back to Piraeus, where you'll arrange your own transfer back to Athens airport for your flight home
Celestyal Experience is a brand-new aquisition for Celestyal, and underwent a full refurbishment in 2020, ready to launch in 2021. It is a mid-size ship that carries 1800 passengers, meaning it can reach smaller ports out of reach to larger vessels, and is all-inclusive, so you can dine across a variety of buffet restaurants and enjoy unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Sail in an Exterior Stateroom from an extra £239 per person
- Sail in a Junior Suite with a balcony from an extra £599 per person
- Extend your stay in Athens for an extra £37 per person, per night
- Add a skip-the-line tour of the Acropolis from £25 per person
- Children under 12 travel from £399 per child
Transfers & baggage
Add transfers throughout from £59 per person. Add checked baggage from £50 per bag, return.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Jetline Cruise is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
How to Book
Call Celestyal Cruises via Jetline Cruise on 020 3697 5287.
Book this deal with a £299-per-person deposit.