£399pp – All-inc Adriatic cruise with tours (exc flts)
This sailing takes you to see the highlights of the Adriatic on a one-off repositioning itinerary
You'll see forested fjords, fantastical cities and film-set-worthy scenery on this 5-night Celestyal Cruises deal from Affordable Cruises. Now £399 per person, the package covers an all-inclusive cruise and two shore excursions, and you'll save up to £60 on prices we've seen elsewhere.
- A 5-night all-inclusive Adriatic cruise aboard Celestyal Olympia, in an Interior Stateroom
- A Celestyal Kotor walking tour shore excursion
- A Celestyal "Evergreen Island of Corfu" shore excursion
Note: flights are not included. Outbound flights to Athens and inbound flights from Venice and must be booked separately.
Depart from Piraeus Cruise Terminal on 30 November, 2019.
- Athens... you'll depart from Piraeus Cruise Terminal for your 5-night cruise aboard Celestyal Olympia
- Katakolon... this pretty Greek city is the starting point for optional excursions to Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games
- Corfu... tour the royal palace of Achilleion and the picturesque Mouse Island, then take a guided walk through the crumbling Venetian palaces and café-strewn piazzas of the island's Old Town
- Kotor... surrounded by sloping mountains, Kotor is hauntingly atmospheric. You'll take a guided walking tour of its medieval Old Town with entry to the cathedral and Maritime Museum
- Dubrovnik... Croatia's stunning fortified capital doubles as King's Landing in HBO's epic fantasy series "Game of Thrones"
- Venice... you'll finish your cruise at Venice Cruise Terminal, from where you can choose to explore at your leisure
About the ship
Celestyal Olympia offers passengers an "authentic Greek experience", says Cruise Critic. It has four restaurants, two swimming pools, several bars, a theatre and a spa, and offers lessons in Greek cooking and Greek dancing (extra charges apply). All restaurants have à la carte menus available for an additional fee.
Celestyal Cruises was awarded Best for Shore Excursions and Best for Value in the 2018 Cruise Critic Cruisers' Choice Awards.
Return transfers are not included but can be arranged locally -- a taxi from Athens to Piraeus Cruise Terminal costs around £35, and a taxi from Venice Cruise Terminal to the airport costs around £40.
ATOL and ABTA protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Worldwide Cruises UK is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.