£3999pp – Orient-Express, all-inc luxe cruise & Italy stays
Get a Venice palace stay, a Celebrity cruise, and a luxurious 2-day Orient-Express journey
Now £3999 per person, this exclusive package from Imagine Cruising combines an 8-night all-inclusive Mediterranean cruise on Celebrity Infinity with stays at two palatial hotels in Venice and Lake Garda. You'll finish your trip on a high when you travel back to London on the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express — it is the "most glamorous train journey in the world", says National Geographic, and "if you want to feel like royalty, this is surely the only way to arrive".
- Outbound flight from London to Venice, including a 23kg checked baggage allowance
- All transfers throughout
- Two nights at the 5-star Bauer Palazzo Hotel, Venice, in a Superior Room, with breakfast
- An 8-night all-inclusive East Mediterranean cruise on Celebrity Infinity, in an Inside Stateroom
- Two nights at the 4-star Hotel Savoy Palace, Riva del Garda, in a Classic Room, with breakfast
- A 2-day Venice Simplon-Orient-Express journey from Venice to London
Fly from London on 8 July, 2022.
For more information, see Imagine Cruising's website. Call 01793 856 718 to book.
- 2-night luxury hotel stay in Venice... you'll stay at the 5-star Bauer Palazzo, a traditional 18th-century heritage property near San Marco square. Fodor's praises the "atmospheric" interiors and the "gorgeous" rooftop terrace, which is the highest in town and overlooks the Grand Canal
- Koper, Slovenia... your first port of call on Celebrity Infinity is the Medieval town of Koper, which is packed with Venetian-style architecture, including a replica of Venice's Rialto Bridge
- Kotor, Montenegro... is an "achingly atmospheric" (Lonely Planet) village in the Montenegran fjords, set against a backdrop of brooding mountains
- Corfu, Greece... is the greenest and most lush of the Greek islands, with sandy beaches and carpets of silvery olive groves
- Zakythnos, Greece... this Ionian island is famous for Navagio Beach, where you can explore a washed-up shipwreck in a sandy cove surrounded by cliffs
- Split, Croatia... we recommend exploring the nooks and crannies of Diocletian's Palace, then heading to a café to sample fresh seafood or a sip of rakija
- Venice... you'll say goodbye to Celebrity Infinity in Venice and get a last look at the floating city before transferring to the Italian Lakes
- 2-night deluxe hotel stay in Lake Garda... you'll stay at a 4-star hotel around five minutes' walk from the lakefront promenade. The hotel offers complimentary activities like lakeshore yoga and village walking tours. Rooms have views of the surrounding mountains, lake, or village
- A 2-day Venice Simplon-Orient-Express journey... finally, you'll transfer to Verona for an overnight journey on one of the world's most iconic trains. You'll be "ensconced within the wood-panelled golden age of rail" (National Geographic), and the train's romantic interiors "plunge its guests back into the first decades of the 20th century" (Lonely Planet)
Celebrity Infinity is a luxurious 2170-passenger ship that feels like a "boutique hotel" (Cruise Critic). Celebrity has won Best Premium Cruise Line at Travel Weekly's Readers' Choice Awards for the past 13 years, and the ship has several amenities unique to Celebrity's Millennium-class ships, including a wider variety of speciality restaurants, a solarium with a jetted thalassotherapy pool, and an extensive spa centre (supplements apply). A selection of alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, and speciality coffees are included, as are Wi-Fi and tips.
- Stay in an Ocean View Stateroom from £4499
- Stay in a Veranda Stateroom from £4999
Transfers & baggage
All transfers and a 23kg checked baggage allowance are included.
ABTA (Y6300) and ATOL (11078) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Imagine Cruising is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.