£279pp & up – Sale: Greek Isles cruises with drinks & tours
These all-inclusive cruises are our top picks for savvy travellers who want more bang for their buck
Why We Love This Deal
Want to visit Santorini and Mykonos on a budget? We've found some all-inclusive Greek Islands cruises with prices starting from £279 per person. You'll need to arrange your own flights to and from Athens, but once you join the ship, drinks, shore excursions, and tips are all covered.
Celestyal Cruises specialises in sailing the Greek Islands, and itineraries are well planned and action-packed. You'll call at more ports than other cruise lines, and you'll get more time to explore them, too.
You can travel as a couple, a family, or even on your own — there's no supplement for solo travellers.
- Your choice of a round-trip Greek islands cruise from Athens, on Celestyal Olympia or Celestyal Crystal
- All meals, covering daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Unlimited Classic alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Excursions in select ports
- Evening entertainment
- Port taxes and gratuities
Note: Flights are not included and must be purchased separately. Return flights from London to Athens start from around £40 per person.
Itineraries on sale:
- £279 per person… a 3-night Iconic Aegean cruise on Celestyal Olympia, calling at Athens, Mykonos, Kusadasi, Patmos, Crete, and Santorini
Depart on 18 March; 1, 8, 15, 22 April; 4, 11, 18, 25 November, 2022
- £359 per person… a 4-night Iconic Aegean cruise on Celestyal Olympia, calling at Athens, Mykonos, Kusadasi, Patmos, Crete, and Santorini
Depart on 14, 21, 28 March; 4, 11, 18, 25 April; 31 October; 7, 14, 21 November, 2022
- £589 per person… a 7-night Eclectic Aegean cruise on Celestyal Crystal, calling at Athens, Istanbul, Kavala, Volos, and Santorini
Depart on 5, 12 November, 2022
- £689 per person… a 7-night Idyllic Aegean cruise on Celestyal Crystal, calling at Athens, Thessaloniki, Kusadasi, Rhodes, Santorini, Mykonos, and Milos
Depart on 25 June; 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 July; 6, 27 August; 3, 24 September; 1, 8 October, 2022
For more information, see the Celestyal Cruises website. Call 0800 411 8038 to speak to a consultant.
"Celestyal has an unrivalled passion for the Greek islands and cruising the Mediterranean", says The Daily Telegraph. The cruise line is based in Greece and operates midsize ships of between 1200-1500 passengers. The ships' smaller size means they can arrive in port earlier and stay longer than other cruise lines, and you'll see a quieter side to the islands with fewer crowds.
There's a variety of restaurants where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks for no extra cost — choices include traditional Greek specialities as well as regular buffet fare. Each ship also has a poolside grill where you can grab Greek gyros for a laid-back lunch in the sunshine.
There's a huge selection of all-inclusive drinks to choose from. The bar menu includes a variety of classic cocktails, spirits, liqueurs, shots, beers, wines by the glass, hot beverages, and soft drinks.
For entertainment, there's a small swimming pool, a jacuzzi, a gym, and a spa (supplements apply for spa access and treatments). There's a variety of activities in the daytime — expect everything from Greek dancing lessons to talks on Greek philosophy — and you can see two bands and one theatre show each evening.
- Children under 12 sail free
- There is no supplement for solo travellers
Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Celestyal Cruises is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.