£2399pp – 6-star all-inc summer Med cruise, save £1900
Seabourn was voted the best luxury cruise line in the world at last year's British Cruise Awards
This summer, you can sail the glitzy towns of the Italian Riviera and southern France on an ultra all-inclusive all-suite cruise ship for £2399 per person -- saving up to £1900 on prices we've seen elsewhere. This deal from Cruise Direction includes flights, private transfers, a stopover near Vatican City and a week-long cruise, as well as free guided tours of some of Rome's most famous sights.
- Return flights: outbound to Rome and return from Barcelona. Flights include a 23kg checked-baggage allowance
- Private transfers throughout
- Two nights at the Palazzo Cardinal Cesi, Rome, with breakfast
- Free skip-the-line entry and tours of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica (worth £45)
- A 7-night luxury ultra all-inclusive cruise on Seabourn Encore, in a Veranda Suite
Seabourn's all-inclusive policy includes:
- Meals at all onboard restaurants
- Premium spirits and fine wines 24 hours a day
- Welcome champagne and an in-suite bar stocked with your preferred drinks
- All gratuities
Fly from London Gatwick on 9 June, 2020. Depart from Manchester from £2469 per person.
Travel on 23 July from £2899 per person, or on 27 August from £2749 per person.
- Rome... you'll spend two nights at a deluxe hotel in the Italian capital, giving you plenty of time to explore nearby sights like Vatican City, the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica, and try mouthwatering pasta in one of the many honeysuckle-clad trattorias
- Florence and Pisa... after sailing from Civitavecchia, you'll make port at Livorno, from where you can explore Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance, and Pisa, home of the famous Leaning Tower
- Portofino... the Italian Riviera is the capital of la dolce vita, with secluded coves, twisting alleyways and sunny piazzas, perfect places to stop and sample the region's spectacular wines
- Bandol... this Provençal seaside resort is the gateway to the hilltop villages of the Luberon massif -- we recommend a trip to see the lavender fields, which are normally in full bloom in June
- Sète... this French town is sometimes called the "Venice of Languedoc" due to the many canals that criss-cross the centre. The old fisherman's quarter has tiny oyster bars and priceless views of the lagoons that strech all the way to the foothills of the Pyrenees
- Palamós... Spain's Costa Brava (which means "rugged coast") is one of the most scenic in the country, and also has a number of immaculate golden-sand beaches
- Palma Mallorca... this sunny Balearic capital is crowned by a golden cathedral and boasts an average 10 hours' daily sunshine in the summer months
- Barcelona... finally, you'll make port at the end of the famous Las Ramblas boulevard in Spain's Catalan capital
The ultra all-inclusive all-suite cruise line Seabourn has been voted world's Best Small Ship Cruise Line nine times by readers of Condé Nast Traveller. Cruise Critic praises the Encore's "rich sophisticated look, superb food and an un-stuffy vibe".
Meals at all speciality restaurants are included in the cruise fare; venues include a sleek Japanese sushi bar with live cooking and a steakhouse by celebrity chef Thomas Keller.
Seabourn has teamed up with the mind-and-body guru Dr Andrew Weil to offer the first mindfulness and wellness programme at sea.
Each ship offers expert-led meditation and yoga classes, as well as a variety of seminars designed to enrich passengers' lives long after the voyage ends (supplements apply). In the evenings, The Grand Salon hosts a variety of comedy, magic or musical performances.
- Stay in a Penthouse Suite on Seabourn Encore from £5499 per person
- Solo travellers can book the same deal for £4399
Transfers & baggage
Private transfers and a 23kg checked-baggage allowance are included.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Cruise Direction is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.