Sold outThis deal was published July 19, 2021 and sold out July 31, 2021. See current deals
£1399pp – All-inc Black Sea & Greece cruise inc flights
You'll get premium drinks, speciality dining, shore excursion credit, and a free Wi-Fi package
Why We Love This Deal
See another side of the Mediterranean on this 9-night all-inclusive voyage from Worldwide Cruises UK, which combines well-known beauty spots like Mykonos, Santorini, and Istanbul with off-the-beaten-path gems in Bulgaria, Romania, and Ukraine. The cruise is now £1399 per person and includes Norwegian Cruise Line's Free At Sea package, which covers your drinks and gives you credit for speciality meals and shore excursions.
- Return flights to Athens
- An overnight stay at the Andonis Athens, in a Standard Room
- A 9-night Mediterranean and Black Sea cruise on Norwegian Jade, in an Inside Stateroom
- A Free At Sea package, which covers premium drinks, speciality dining, shore excursion credit, and a free Wi-Fi
Fly from London (Gatwick, Heathrow, Luton, or Stansted) on 5 May, 2023, from £1399 per person.
Depart from Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, or Newcastle from £1524 per person.
For more information, see Worldwide Cruises UK's website. Call 020 8782 4567 to make a booking.
- Athens... before the cruise, you'll spend a night in a hotel that's in a convenient location just two minutes' walk from Monastiraki Square. The next day you'll transfer to Piraeus and board Norwegian Jade
- Kusadasi... your first port of call is the beach town of Kusadasi, which is also the starting point for optional excursions to Ephesus
- Istanbul... you'll draw in to Istanbul on the waterfront of the Bosphorus, and have a day to explore the bazaars, wander the lavish palaces, and snack on Turkish Delight
- Constanta... this Romanian city was founded in 600BC, and is close to a number of hot springs and mineral baths
- Odessa... Lonely Planet praises the romance and energy of this Ukrainian port, and says it is "a city straight from literature"
- Varna... situated on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast, Varna is a cosmopolitan beach city that's great for people-watching
- Nessebar... is the "Pearl of the Black Sea", with cobblestone streets, pretty red-roofed houses, and a long stretch of white sand
- Mykonos... you could use your shore excursion credit to see the famous windmills or sample locally made products like yoghurt, cheese, and wine
- Santorini... this island's sugarcube villages, blue domes, and bougainvillea-filled alleys need no introduction
- Athens... finally, you'll return to Piraeus and transfer to Athens for your flight home
Norwegian Jade has 10 restaurants and 11 bars. There are two swimming pools, four hot tubs, golf driving nets, a jogging track, and a fitness centre. Other facilities include a casino, a theatre, a library, an art gallery, and a spa offering a range of beauty treatments. Cruise Critic says entertainment "is in a category all of its own", with a comedian, a magician, music medleys, and a Cirque du Soleil-style performance with acrobatics.
- Add extra nights in Athens from £60 per person
- Sail in an Ocean View Stateroom from £1589 per person
- Add three nights in Cyprus, at The Josephine Boutique Hotel in Larnaca, from £299 per person
- Solo travellers can book the same cruise for £1999
Transfers & baggage
Add transfers throughout from £75 per person. A 20kg checked baggage allowance is included.
ATOL and ABTA protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Worldwide Cruises UK is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
Call Norwegian Cruise Line via Worldwide Cruises UK on 020 8782 4567.