Sold outThis deal was published March 31, 2021 and sold out April 14, 2021. See current deals
£1399pp – All-inc 11-night Med cruise & Venice stay
A great mix of destinations including cultural Barcelona, scenic Kotor, and ancient Rome
Sailing out of Venice past sights like St Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace is both surreal and magnificent. Experience it yourself on Celebrity Constellation before sailing onwards to Croatia and Montenegro, around Italy, and up to France and Spain, with this exclusive £1399-per-person package from Infinity Cruises.
- Outbound flight to Venice; return flight from Barcelona
- Transfers throughout
- Two nights at the Smart Hotel Holiday in Mestre, Venice
- 9-night cruise aboard Celebrity Constellation, in an Inside Cabin, including:
- All meals
- A classic all-inclusive drinks package
- Wi-Fi package
- Onboard gratuities
Depart from London Gatwick on 24 May, 2022.
See the Infinity Cruises website for more information and all departure options. Call 020 3725 8804 to book.
Your holiday will begin with two nights at Smart Hotel Holiday Mestre, the mainland part of Venice. There is a tram stop less than five minutes' walk from the hotel, from where you can get to the island of Venice in 20 minutes.
On the third day, you'll board Celebrity Constellation. Itinerary highlights include:
- Split… home to the UNESCO World Heritage site Diocletian’s Palace — one of the world’s finest Roman monuments — Split has an impressive Old Town that’s packed with bars and restaurants
- Kotor… surrounded by sloping mountains, Kotor is hauntingly atmospheric, with a Medieval Old Town that’s ripe for exploring
- Naples… you can sample authentic Neapolitan pizza in the "edgy and atmospheric" (Rough Guides) city, whose historic centre is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Civitavecchia (for Rome)… Italy's culture-packed capital is home to some of the world's greatest attractions — take a stroll from the Colosseum to the Pantheon, via the Trevi Fountain
- Barcelona… is famous for its Gaudí architecture, buzzing atmosphere, and delicious cuisine. Be sure to visit the iconic Sagrada Família, and go shopping along La Rambla, the city's bustling promenade
The cruise ends back in Barcelona for the return flight to the UK.
Highlights on Celebrity Constellation include an ice-topped martini bar, where you can sample vodka and caviar pairings. Other facilities include three swimming pools (one indoor), the Serenity adult-only pool area, a 900-seat theatre, a fitness centre, a spa, and several bars and lounges.
- Stay in an Outside Cabin from £1699 per person
- Stay in a Balcony Cabin from £1899 per person
Transfers & baggage
Transfers and checked luggage are included.
ATOL and ABTA protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Infinity Cruises is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
Call Infinity Cruises - Low deposit on 020 3725 8804.