£1159pp – Summer bank holiday Western Med cruise w/flts & transfers
Embark a mega ship with a huge variety of facilities for an end-of-August voyage
Why We Love This Deal
Sail the Med with Symphony of the Seas, a ship on which the "cruising experience is kept at a high standard", and an "attentive and friendly service is never the exception" (Cruise Critic). Book this bank-holiday voyage with Iglu Cruise for £1159 per person, and on top of onboard meals, get return flights and transfers also covered.
- Return flights from Barcelona
- Return transfers between airport and cruise port
- A 7-night Mediterranean cruise aboard Symphony of the Seas, in an Interior Stateroom
Fly from London on 27 August, 2023. Departures from other UK airports are available for a supplement.
For more information, see Iglu Cruises' website. To book this offer call 020 3993 0055.
Fly to Barcelona to embark Symphony of the Seas for a week-long Mediterranean voyage, calling at:
- Palma de Mallorca… the picturesque Balearic capital has a seemingly endless array of galleries, craft studios, and bars. It is pure bliss to wander around the cobbled streets in the town centre around the awe-inspiring Gothic cathedral
- Marseille… the second-largest city of France is an exuberant and cosmopolitan place along the sun-kissed shores of Provence, where you can visit the birthplace of the famous painter Cézanne, and the former Papal palace in picturesque Avignon (shore excursions cost extra)
- La Spezia… this laid-back town along the Ligurian coast with cosy trattorias and a beguiling old town is the gateway to the Renaissance wonders of Florence and Pisa, or the postcard-perfect villages along the Cinque Terre coast.
- Rome… drop anchor in the lively port city of Civitavecchia, and join a tour to the Eternal City, where you can visit the Colosseum and the Trevi Fountain, admire Michelangelo’s enchanting frescoes in the Sistine Chapel in the Vatican, or cool down with Italian gelato
- Naples… home of the original pizza, the city is "Italy's most unlikely masterpiece" (Lonely Planet) with high-octane energy, and breathtaking views over nearby Mount Vesuvius. Take time to visit Pompeii, one of Europe's most compelling archaeological sites, or the island of Capri, a long-standing favourite with the international jetset
The cruise concludes in Barcelona. In between ports you'll spend a full day at sea, when you can take advantage of your ship's facilities.
About the ship
Symphony of the Seas "comes with all of the perks of a mega ship", whose almost endless array of amenities provide a "winning combination of variety and quality" (Cruise Critic) for all ages. Its carefully designed deck plan makes the ship easy to navigate despite of its sheer size.
Find your favourite spot around the pools, or book a relaxing massage or beauty treatment at the spa (for a fee). Hop on an ocean-facing treadmill at the gym, where you can also attend yoga, Pilates, or spin classes.
Onboard activities are all included. Ride the waves at the FlowRider surf simulator, join a glow-in-the-dark laser tag faceoff, slide down thrilling slides — Ultimate Abyss twists and turns 10 storeys — go zip lining, or test your skills on the climbing wall. Bingo, card games, and dance classes are also on offer. There are two theatres that put on spectacular evening extravaganzas.
20 restaurants cater for diners, and 14 bars serve drinks around the clock (speciality dining and drinks cost extra).
- Sail in an Outside View Stateroom from £1410 per person
- Sail in a Balcony Stateroom from £1454 per person
Transfers & baggage
Roundtrip airport to cruise port transfers are included. You can add checked baggage for a supplement — enquire on booking.
ABTA (J0332) and ATOL (2987) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Iglu Cruise is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.