£1099pp – 2022: Lake Garda escape & all-inc Greece cruise
Book this deal on 31 March to get onboard Wi-Fi and shore excursion credit thrown in for free
Spend three nights in a castle-crowned village on the shores of Lake Garda, then embark on a cruise combining beauty spots like Kotor Bay, Santorini, Mykonos, and Dubrovnik, with this deal from Jetline Cruise, which is now £1099 per person for 2022 dates. This exclusive package takes the hassle out of arranging flights, accommodation, and transfers, and includes some nice perks like a premium drinks package and speciality dining on board the ship.
- Direct flights out to Verona and returning from Venice, with a 20kg checked baggage allowance
- Transfer from Verona airport to the hotel in Lake Garda
- Three nights at the 4-star Hotel Du Parc Sirmione, in Sirmione, in a Classic Room, with daily breakfast
- Transfer from Sirmione Lake Garda to the train station in Densezano
- First-class Trenitalia rail journey from Desenzano to Venice
- A 7-night cruise on Norwegian Gem, in an Inside Cabin
- Premium all-inclusive drinks package on board
- 2-night speciality dining package on board
- Transfer from Venice cruise port to Marco Polo Airport
Travelzoo tip: if you book this deal on 31 March, you can take advantage of Norwegian Cruise Line's Take All promotion, which means you'll get onboard Wi-Fi and US$50 shore excursion credit, per port, as well as premium all-inclusive drinks and a speciality dining package.
Fly from London Gatwick on 13, 27 October, 2022.
More dates are available for the following prices:
- £1199 per person… 29 September, 2022
- £1299 per person… 25 August; 15 September, 2022
- £1499 per person… 26 May; 4 August, 2022
For more information, see the Jetline Cruise website. Call 020 3617 5890 to make a booking.
The holiday begins with three nights at the Hotel du Parc, in the fortified town of Colombare di Sirmione, which Lonely Planet calls "Lake Garda's prettiest village". The property is on a narrow peninsula on the south side of the lake, and offers a free daily shuttle service to the town's historic centre, from where you can explore Rocca Scaligera, the Medieval castle; Grotte di Catullo, a Roman villa; and Aquaria Thermal Spa, the area's natural hot springs.
Next, you'll take a scenic first-class train ride from Lake Garda to Venice, where you'll board Norwegian Gem for your week-long cruise. Highlights include:
- Kotor Bay... nestled among the Montenegro's forested mountains and limestone cliffs, the town is "achingly atmospheric", says Lonely Planet.
- Corfu... is the greenest and most lush of the Greek islands, with sandy beaches and carpets of silvery olive groves
- Santorini.... is famous for the whitewashed houses, blue-domed churches, and pink fuchsias that cling to the island's steep cliffs
- Mykonos... the island's endlessly Instagrammable, sugar-cube-style architecture hides a wealth of chic cafés and bars
- Kefalonia... is one of the more chilled out islands, where the air is "thick with oleander and the sound of goat bells", according to Lonely Planet
- Dubrovnik... take in the tumbling red rooftops from the city walls, then head to a cafe to sample fresh seafood or a sip of rakija
Finally, you'll return to Venice and transfer to Venice Marco Polo Airport for your flight home.
Norwegian Gem has a "fierce fan base" and a "large number of repeat passengers", says Cruise Critic, due to its friendly service and wide variety of onboard activities. It carries 2394 passengers at full capacities, and the cruise fare includes meals at the main dining rooms and buffet restaurants, as well as food and drinks at O'Sheehan's, Orchid Garden and Topsiders Bar & Grill. A 2-night speciality dining package is included; other speciality dining is available for a supplement. Amenities include a 3-deck theatre, a huge variety of classes and games, and live music in various venues.
Sail in a Balcony Stateroom from an extra £499 per person.
Transfers & baggage
Transfers from Verona airport to Lake Garda and from Venice cruise port to Venice airport are included. Add private water taxi transfers from Venice train station to Venice cruise port for £25 per person, or take the vaporetto water bus for £6 per person. A 20kg piece of checked baggage allowance.
More than 91 days: deposit only
42-90 days: 50% of holiday cost
16-41 days: 75% of holiday cost
8-15 days: 90% of holiday cost
Seven or fewer days: 100% of holiday cost
Jetline Cruise’s full terms and conditions apply: http://www.jetlinecruise.com/terms-and-conditions. Local tourist taxes may be payable at the property. For the latest information on your destination, see https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
ATOL (6153) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Jetline Cruise is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
£1099ppCall 020 3925 1565
How to Book
Call Norwegian Cruise Line via Jetline Cruise -- Low deposit on 020 3925 1565.