Sold out(December 07, 2022) A new deal from this source was published on November 29, 2022. See new deal
£1099pp – 14-night all-inc Med cruise & Cyprus stay with flights
Soak up the sun in Cyprus before embarking on all-inclusive cruise around the Eastern Mediterranean
Why We Love This Deal
For £1099 per person, this package from Galaxy Cruises combines a week-long stay along the golden-sand shores of Cyprus with an all-inclusive cruise around Greece, Turkey, Egypt, and Israel. Return flights are included, and you'll get all your meals, a premium drinks package, free Wi-Fi, and gratuities onboard Celestyal Crystal.
- Return flights
- Seven nights at the 4-star Capital Coast Resort and Spa, Cyprus, in a Double Room, with breakfast
- A 7-night all-inclusive cruise onboard Celestyal Crystal in an Interior Stateroom
- A premium drinks package, Wi-Fi, and gratuities
- £130 shore excursion credit per person
Fly from London on 1 March, 2023.
Depart from Edinburgh or Manchester from £1189 per person.
For more information see Galaxy Cruises' website or call 020 3941 3786 to make a booking.
Start your trip with seven nights at the 4-star Capital Coast Resort and Spa, Cyprus. The beachfront hotel is close to the archaeological site of the Tombs of Kings, and has several large outdoor pools, a spa, a restaurant, and a lounge bar.
- Limassol, Cyprus… this seaside town is Cyprus' cultural hub with bustling streets lined with colourful cafes, bars, and restaurants
- Rhodes, Greece… explore the 3000-year-old village of Lindos, which is "guaranteed to steal your breath away", says Lonely Planet, with winding white alleyways and Byzantine ruins
- Kusadasi, Turkey… home to Ephesus, the most complete classical metropolis in the Mediterranean region, this city dates from the time of the ancient Greeks
- Athens, Greece… visit the capital's bustling markets, vine-covered tavernas, and famous ancient monuments
- Port Said, Egypt… at the northern end of Egypt's iconic Suez canal, this port town has charming late 19th-century buildings and waterfront seafood restaurants
- Ashdod, Israel… this coastal city is in Israel's Holy Land, home to celebrated sites, such as the Temple Mount, the Dome of the Rock, and the Wailing Wall
You'll then sail back to Limassol for your return flight back to the UK.
"Celestyal has an unrivalled passion for the Greek islands and cruising the Mediterranean", says The Daily Telegraph. The cruise line is based in Greece and operates midsize ships of between 1200-1500 passengers. The ships' smaller size means they can arrive in port earlier and stay longer than other cruise lines, and you'll see a quieter side to the destinations with fewer crowds.
There's a variety of restaurants where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks for no extra cost — choices include traditional Greek specialities and regular buffet fare. Each ship also has a poolside grill where you can grab Greek gyros for a laid-back lunch in the sunshine.
There's a huge selection of all-inclusive drinks to choose from, covering a wide variety of classic cocktails, spirits, liqueurs, shots, beers, wines by the glass, hot beverages, and soft drinks.
For entertainment, there's a variety of activities in the daytime — expect everything from Greek dancing lessons to talks on Greek philosophy — and you can see two bands and one theatre show each evening.
- Stay with all-inclusive board in Cyprus from an extra £200 per person
- Sail in an Oceanview Cabin from an extra £200 per person
- Add a Jerusalem & Bethlehem tour from £104 per person
- Solo travellers can book this holiday from £1499 per person
Transfers & baggage
Add transfers from £90 per person. Checked baggage is included.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Galaxy Cruises is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.