£999pp – All-inc Med cruise w/drinks & Lake Garda stay
Stay in Italy's sophisticated lake district, and cruise to Mediterranean gems including Dubrovnik
This exclusive cruise from Holiday Dew includes three nights near the shores of Italy's largest lake, backed by rocky peaks and green hills, followed by a week's cruise around Montenegro, Greece and Croatia for £999 per person.
- Return flights, with checked baggage
- Three nights at the 4-star Hotel Villa Maria, Lake Garda, in a Standard Room
- Daily breakfast in Lake Garda
- Train transfer from Lake Garda to Venice
- A 7-night all-inclusive cruise aboard MSC Lirica, in an Inside Cabin
- A premium drinks package on board
Fly from London (Gatwick, Luton or Stansted) on 13 October, 2020.
Travel from Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool or Manchester from £1044 per person.
Depart on 8, 15, 22, 29 May; 5, 12 June; 25 September; 2, 9, 16, 23 October for £1299 per person.
- Lake Garda... you'll stay in a 4-star hotel set in a 3.7-acre park, just 300 metres from the shores of Lake Garda
- Venice... the beautiful floating city that straddles more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea
- Dubrovnik... we recommend a traditional seafood lunch by the pretty marina -- Dalmatian favourites include dressed oysters, squid-ink risotto and octopus salad
- Corfu... this rugged Greek island has pristine beaches and is the setting of the popular TV series "The Durrells"
- Kefalonia... according to Lonely Planet, "magical Kefalonia is a place where it's easy to lose yourself" -- you'll port in the island's capital, Argostoli, where you can visit the Museum of Archaelogy or wander the bustling harbour
- Kotor... surrounded by forested mountains, this picturesque medieval town has impressively well-preserved streets and squares
- Split... visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Diocletian's Palace, whose old walls are now home to buzzing bars, restaurants and shops
- Trieste... stroll down this port town's pretty waterfront, lined with Neoclassical architecture
MSC Lirica has plenty of entertainment options, including the Broadway Theatre, a Las Vegas-style casino, a futuristic disco and a virtual-reality games arcade. It also has a panoramic gym, a spa, five bars and six restaurants serving a variety of cuisines from Mediterranean specialities to sushi.
- Stay in an Outside Cabin from £1388 per person
- Children can travel from £399 per child
- Solo travellers can book this deal from £1269
Transfers & baggage
Some transfers and checked baggage are included.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Holiday Dew is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.