£799pp – All-inc no-fly British Isles cruise in summer 2021
A seacation onboard the brand-new, state-of-the-art 'MSC Virtuosa', with premium drinks included
Spend this summer discovering some of the United Kingdom's best-loved gems, including the "jaw-dropping" (Lonely Planet) beach views in Portland, and the origins of the RMS Titanic in Belfast. For £799 per person, you'll cruise onboard MSC Virtuosa, and save £100 per person on booking direct.
- 7-night cruise on board MSC Virtuosa, in an Interior cabin
- All meals, drinks, and gratuities onboard
- NHS and healthcare workers get up to an extra 30% off
Depart from Southampton on 26 June; 3, 10, 17 July, 2021.
Depart from Greenock on 23 June, 2021, or from Liverpool on 29 June, 2021, for £799 per person.
- Portland... this island is the southernmost point of Dorset's Jurassic Coast, joined to the mainland by the 18-mile-long barrier beach, Chesil Beach. It’s a small island packed with sights such as lighthouses, castles — including Portland Castle, which was one of Henry VIII’s coastal forts — and museums
- Greenock... on the River Clyde, downstream from Glasgow. It has impressive views over the Firth of Clyde and the mountains beyond
- Belfast... a lively city with a rich cultural and foodie scene, plus craft breweries and gin distilleries to tickle your taste buds. The city’s most popular attraction is the Titanic Belfast — a multimedia museum detailing the construction, myths, and legends of the doomed RMS Titanic
MSC Virtuosa is a brand-new state-of-the-art ship that launches this month, and is designed with environmental conservation in mind. It features energy-saving equipment and reduced air emissions technology.
Facilities include an indoor shopping centre with an impressive domed LED roof, five swimming pools, LEGO-themed kids' clubs, a spa, a sports centre, a theatre, and a casino. There are 10 restaurants (speciality restaurants incur a supplement), and 21 bars, including some outdoor venues with panoramic views.
Vaccination is not mandatory, however to disembark the ship at the ports of call, guests will need to book shore excursions that have been organised and approved by MSC Cruises due to government Covid regulations. This will be at an additional cost. Subject to change.**
- Children aged 2-11 can travel from £119 per child; children aged 12-17 can travel from £229
- Stay in an Ocean View cabin from £889 per person
- Stay in a Balcony cabin from £969 per person
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Iglu Cruise is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.