£790pp—12-nt no-fly Norwegian fjords cruise
Less than £70 a night to set sail over one of the bank holiday weekends
Why We Love This Deal
Get your camera ready as you sail through some of the most awe-inspiring landscapes on the planet on this 12-night cruise. Norway's fjords are profoundly beautiful, and you can experience them for less than £800 with this deal from Sunweb Cruise.
- A 12-night no-fly cruise aboard P&O Cruises Arcadia, in an Inside Cabin
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks; plus hot drinks (tea and coffee) on the ship
- Onboard gratuities
Embark in Southampton on 25 May, 2024.
For more information, visit Sunweb Cruise website. To book this offer, call 020 3170 8206 and speak to a consultant.
This no-fly voyage departs from and returns to Southampton, calling at:
- Åndalsnes… surrounded by towering peaks at the mouth of the Rauma river, this picturesque town is the gateway to treks on the scenic Trolls' Path and to Stigfoss waterfall, to idyllic farms, or to islands along the dramatic Atlantic Ocean Road.
- Trondheim… the original capital is one of the country's most photogenic cities with fishing boats bobbing in the quaint harbour. The waterfront is surrounded by colourful wooden houses and delightful cafés, and the city is also home to Europe's northernmost cathedral.
- Lofoten Island... an archipelago of mountainous islands and white sandy beaches. Discover jagged mountain peaks, sheltered bays, a coastline dotted with picture-postcard wooden houses.
- Ålesund... the lively town is full of fine Jugendstil (art nouveau) architecture, and is home to Norway's largest cod-fishing fleet with delicious seafood to try.
- Nordfjordeid... the area is full of picture-postcard landscapes with glaciers, narrow valleys, and steep mountains plunging into glistening waters.
- Haugesund... this lively town has a strong Viking heritage, a vibrant waterfront, and a good selection of shops, galleries, and bars.
You'll spend four full days at sea, when you can take advantage of the ship's wide array of facilities.
About the ship
With a capacity of 2,094 passengers, P&O Cruises' Arcadia is great for couples, singles and groups of friends. This adult-only vessel is described by Cruise Critic as having "excellent entertainment and top-notch speciality dining".
Onboard facilities include an art gallery, a three-tiered theatre and a boutique cinema, plus two swimming pools. Other facilities include a spa and salon, a gym, fitness classes, and shops.
Foodies will be spoilt for choice on cruises on Arcadia—you can try authentic Indian cuisine with a British twist, and Marco Pierre White’s devilishly delicious Ocean Grill.
Sail in an Outside Stateroom from £930 per person.
ABTA (J0332) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Sunweb Cruise is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
Book online with Sunweb Cruise/P&O Cruises