Sold out(November 29, 2023) A new deal from this source was published on November 23, 2023. See new deal
£758pp—7-nt no-fly summer cruise with tips
Sail to Southwest Europe aboard a ship rated 5/5 by Cruise Critic editors
Why We Love This Deal
Late June is a great time to cruise, with usually long and sunny days along continental shores. With this offer you an visit some of the most attractive European ports, and sail aboard a ship that is "fun, frenetic and fabulous" (Cruise Critic).
- A week-long no-fly cruise aboard MSC Virtuosa, in an Interior cabin
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, plus hot drinks (tea and coffee) on the ship
- Onboard gratuities
Set sail from Southampton on 22 June, 2024.
To book this offer online, visit the Iglu Cruise website. You can also call 020 3993 0761 and speak to a consultant.
This no-fly summer cruise departs from and returns to Southampton, visiting vibrant European ports during the voyage:
- La Rochelle…has been a centre for fishing and trade since the 12th century. Wander round the old harbour, take in Renaissance architecture, and sample local oysters.
- Getxo... this seaport along the Basque coast is just over 10 minutes by car from the city centre Bilbao, best known for the Guggenheim Museum, where you can check out some modern art, or wander down the city's Siete Calles (Seven Streets), which The Independent calls "ideal idling territory".
- La Coruña… unwind on fabulous beaches, and take in sweeping views of the Galician coast from the Tower of Hercules, the city's Roman lighthouse.
- Cherbourg… head to the old town for traditional crêperies and regional cuisine, or visit La Cité de la Mer aquarium.
About the ship
A ship as big as MSC Virtuosa is a destination in itself, and it has plenty to keep everyone entertained—its state-of-the-art facilities include five swimming pools, an aqua park with three waterslides, two Formula 1 simulators, and performances in a Broadway-style theatre. You could also spend your time hopping between the karaoke bar, comedy club, and casino, or playing sports like tennis, football, and basketball.
Meals are included, and there are a total of 10 restaurants (speciality venues incur a supplement). There are also 21 bars, including outdoor venues with panoramic views. The brand-new MSC Starship Club has a futuristic bar with 3D holograms, and a one-of-a-kind robot bartender that can make custom drinks and signature cocktails.
- Sail in an Ocean View cabin from £846 per person
- Sail in a Balcony cabin from £944 per person
Iglu Cruise's full terms and conditions apply: http://www.iglucruise.com/terms. All offers and availability are subject to change at time of enquiry. Prices are based on two passengers sharing unless otherwise stated and are subject to the Tour Operator's terms and conditions. Cabin supplements may apply. Other supplements may apply in addition to the price shown above. For the latest information on your destination, see https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
ABTA (J0332) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Iglu Cruise is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.