Sold out(December 01, 2021) A new deal from this source was published on November 24, 2021. See new deal
£559pp – 7-night no-fly Norway & Denmark cruise
TV cruise guru Jane McDonald loves this ship — find out why on a bargain week-long cruise
Why We Love This Deal
Explore four hip Scandinavian destinations with no stress about flights or airports, on this week-long no-fly cruise aboard Sky Princess. Stroll by the colourful buildings and bustling cafés of Nyhavn in the Danish capital, explore Oslo's neighbourhood coffee scene, and cruise to coastal gems from a ship with "excellent dining and evening entertainment" (Cruise Critic).
A 7-night full-board cruise aboard Sky Princess, in an Inside Stateroom.
Sail from Southampton on 28 May, 2022.
Depart on 13 August, 2022, from £711 per person; on 27 May, 2023, from £806 per person; on 1, 22 July, 2023, from £854 per person.
For more information, see Cruise.co.uk's website or call 0800 408 6198 to speak to a consultant.
- Kristiansand... the country's southernmost city is home to the quaint, whitewashed Posebyen old town, or you can head to the Blue Flag Bystranda beach
- Copenhagen... peruse minimalist boutiques, sample one of the city's 15 Michelin-star restaurants, or cruise along its pretty waterways
- Skagen... the penultimate stop is at Denmark's northernmost town, filled with museums, art galleries, and harbour-side restaurants
- Oslo... Norway's capital is a cosmopolitan city set between the sea and mountains, and bursting with modern architectural jewels and legends
Sky Princess is "a lovely modern cruise ship with excellent dining and evening entertainment", says Cruise Critic. It featured on the 2021 series of "Cruising with Jane McDonald". There's an open-air amphitheatre, a freshwater pool, hot tubs, and sports court. Guests are given a wearable OceanMedallion, which can be used to order drinks to any point on the ship (including your deck chair).
Dining options include a buffet in the main dining room, plus casual dining at two pizzerias, a pastry shop, and a burger joint. Teas, non-speciality coffees, water, and lemonade are included. Speciality options include a trattoria, a steakhouse, and a French bistro (supplements apply). There is also a gym, an adults-only sanctuary with sun loungers, beverages, and al fresco massages, and a spa (supplements apply).
- Stay in a Balcony Cabin from an extra £140 per person
- Stay in a Mini Suite from an extra £460 per person
- Add all-inclusive board with drinks, tips, and Wi-Fi, from an extra £210 per person
Book by 24 November, 2021
How to Book
Call Cruise.co.uk/Princess Cruises on 0800 408 6198.