Sold out(February 20, 2019) A new deal from this source was published on February 13, 2019. See new deal
£949pp – Caribbean cruise with Memphis & New Orleans stays
About the Hotel
See Elvis's Graceland mansion, unwind in a jazz club and dig into some gumbo
Explore America's musical heartland before taking to the seas for a week-long Caribbean cruise, with this 11-night package. This deal from Worldwide Cruises UK is now £949 per person, and saves up to £680 on prices we've seen elsewhere.
- Flights from the UK to Memphis, and from New Orleans to the UK
- Two nights at Crowne Plaza Memphis Downtown
- Admission to Elvis Presley's Graceland estate
- An Amtrak train ride from Memphis to New Orleans
- Two nights at Holiday Inn New Orleans Downtown Superdome
- A 7-night cruise aboard Carnival Glory, in an Interior Stateroom
Fly from London Heathrow on 13 November. Depart from Manchester from £1089 per person.
More dates are available:
- £1199 per person… 4, 11, 18, 25 September; 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 October; 6, 20 November; 4, 11 December, 2019; 1, 12, 15, 22 January; 4, 11, 18, 25 March, 2020
- £1399 per person… 22 May; 5, 12, 19, 26 June, 2019; 19, 26 February (Mardi Gras); 1, 8, 15, 22 April, 2020
You'll spend the first two nights of the holiday at the Crowne Plaza Memphis Downtown. It's just over a mile from historic Beale Street (approximately US$8, each way in a taxi), so you can spend the evenings bar-hopping among the famous blues joints and soaking in the city's "wild river-town spirit" (Lonely Planet). While you're here, you'll tour Elvis Presley's famous Graceland estate, where you'll discover the story of the King of Rock and Roll.
On the third day, you'll take an Amtrak train ride through America's Deep South to New Orleans, where you'll spend a night at the Holiday Inn New Orleans Downtown Superdome. The hotel is around 20 minutes' walk from the" jazz clubs of New Orleans's French Quarter -- "battered and bohemian, decaying and vibrant, it remains the spiritual core of the city", says Rough Guides.
On the fifth day, you'll board Carnival Glory for a week-long Caribbean cruise. The ship visits Cozumel, a Mexican island famous for its "quiet cool", "genuine authenticity" and "spirited Caribbean energy" (Lonely Planet); Grand Cayman, home to Seven Mile Beach, named the best in the Caribbean by Rough Guides; and Montego Bay, the second-largest city in Jamaica.
Carnival Glory is one of Carnival's Conquest class of cruise ships. It has several places where you can eat for free, including buffet, pizza and Mexican restaurants, as well as a theatre, a large outdoor swimming pool and a comedy club.
- Add two nights in Chicago, including flights and accommodation at the Ambassador Chicago, from £290 per person
- Solo travellers can book the same package from £1699 per person
Transfers & baggage
A 23kg checked-baggage allowance is included. Add all transfers for £125 per person.
ATOL and ABTA protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Worldwide Cruises UK is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
Call Worldwide Cruises UK on 020 8782 4496.
Secure this holiday today with a £290-per-person deposit.