Sold out(February 29, 2024) A new deal from this source was published on February 26, 2024. See new deal
£4299pp—All-inc South America cruise w/stays
You'll tour spectacular Inca sites, climb ancient ruins, and sail to the "End of the Earth"
Why We Love This Deal
This 23-night adventure offers an in-depth tour of South America, with an extensive itinerary and multiple hotel stays. A panoramic train will take you to the sacred summit of Machu Picchu, a guide will escort you to illuminated fountains, and your ship will transport you to the world's most southern city. Your cruise has it all, with all-inclusive drinks, speciality dining, and Wi-Fi, and you might even see some penguins along the way.
- Outbound flight to Lima, and inbound from Buenos Aires, with checked baggage
- All overseas transfers
- Two nights at the 5-star Melia Lima, in a Standard Room
- Magic water and lasers dance show
- Flight from Lima to Cusco
- Three nights at the 4-star Sonesta Hotel, Cusco, in a Standard Room
- Full day tour of Machu Pichu and the Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Flight from Cusco to Santiago
- Two nights at the 5-star NH Collection Plaza, Santiago, in a Standard Room
- 14 nights onboard Oosterdam, in an Inside Stateroom
- All-inclusive board while cruising, covering signature beverage and speciality dining packages, Wi-Fi, and credit towards shore excursions
Fly from London on 23 November, 2024.
You can depart from Manchester from £4549 per person; or from Edinburgh from £4599 per person.
Travel on 11 February, 2025, from £4799 per person; or on 2 March, 2025, from £4999 per person.
For more information, see the Infinity Cruises website. To book, call 020 3725 8804 and speak to a consultant, quoting promo code TZINFCB020224.
Begin with a 5-night tour of Peru, staying at 4- and 5-star hotels throughout. Highlights include:
- Lima... you'll stay two nights in Peru's capital, and will venture to the Magic Water Park and Lights Show—Lima has the largest fountain complex in the world, and the waters are illuminated at night.
- Cusco... you'll then stay three nights at a luxury hotel here, an excellent base for the tours and explorations of the following days.
- Sacred Valley... head to Chinchero, a traditional urban center located on a high point with a beautiful view of the valley, then explore Ollantaytambo and climb up the ruins of the hillside fortress.
- Machu Picchu... take a panoramic train through the mountain mist to visit the world's most spectacular Inca site.
You'll then stay two nights in Santiago, Chile, before boarding Oosterdam for a 14-night cruise, calling at:
- San Antonio, Chile... your first stop is located at the base of the Andes mountains, near the Santa Lucia River. Here, you can visit many historic sites, such as the San Antonio de Padua Cathedral, which was built in 1748.
- Puerto Montt, Chile... this is the gateway to some of the country's most spectacular scenery. Situated on Chile's southern tip, the city is surrounded by snow-capped mountains, volcanoes, and pristine lakes.
- Puerto Chacabuco, Chile... surrounded by low-hanging mists, cascading waterfalls, and rustic farmhouses, this is the first entry point for excursions to Patagonia.
- Punta Arenas, Chile... cruise through the Strait of Magellan to this small yet vibrant city, with a monument dedicated to the pioneering explorer.
- Ushuaia, Argentina... once nicknamed "The End of the Earth", Ushuaia is the world's southernmost city.
- Falkland Islands... you'll make port at one of the world's most remote settlements, and can see Magellanic penguins at nearby Bluff Cove.
- Montevideo, Uruguay... the vibrant capital of Uruguay, with hip craft markets and live street music, is compact and easy to explore on foot.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (overnight onboard)... here you can explore Argentina's capital and take advantage of its nightlife thanks to an overnight dock. You could visit one of the city's 280 theatres—that's more than any other city in the world.
Holland America Line's Oosterdam is a mid-size ship carrying less than 2000 passengers at full capacity. It is most famous for its dedication to live music—its signature Music Walk invites guests to hop between various live music bars, including a recreation of B.B. King's Blues Club in Memphis.
Your all-inclusive board covers speciality dining on the ship, so you can try the French seafood brasserie, the cosy Italian, or the steakhouse. Drinks are also included, so you can enjoy wine, beer, and cocktails in all venues.
- Sail in an Ocean View or Veranda Stateroom from £4699 per person
- Sail in a Suite from £5399 per person
Transfers & baggage
All overseas transfers and checked baggage are included.
ABTA (Y6283) and ATOL (6792) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Infinity Cruises is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
Call Infinity Cruises/Holland America Line on 020 3725 8804.
Quote promo code TZINFCB020224