£3799pp – All-inc Silversea Caribbean cruise w/premium flts
Sail in all-inclusive luxury to white-sand beaches, turquoise waters and Caribbean sunshine
Sail the Caribbean on a 12-night all-inclusive cruise with 6-star Silversea. You'll get a sumptuous suite with an ocean view, butler service and 24-hour in-room dining. At £3799 per person, this 15-night package from Imagine Cruising saves up to £601 on prices we've seen for the cruise alone. This offer also gets you return premium-economy flights and a beachfront stay at a Hilton hotel.
- Return flights to Fort Lauderdale, with a free upgrade to premium economy
- A free 3-night pre-cruise stay at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, in an Ocean View Suite
- A 12-night ultra-luxury all-inclusive cruise on Silversea's Silver Spirit, in a Vista Suite
- Butler service and 24-hour in-room dining service on the cruise
- Transfers throughout
Depart from London on 6 December, 2021.
You'll begin your trip with 3-night stay at the 4-star Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, an all-suite hotel with views out across the Atlantic. You'll then board Silver Spirit to begin your cruise, during which you'll call at:
- St John's, Antigua… visit UNESCO World Heritage Site Nelson's Dockyard or explore the ruins of the island's many sugar plantations
- Castries, St Lucia... the capital, which Lonely Planet calls "impossibly photogenic" and "breathtakingly beautiful", also has plenty of duty-free shopping
- Fort-de-France... the capital of Martinique is the jumping off point for excursions to the island's beautiful banana plantations and distilleries
- Basseterre, St Kitts... the gateway to beautiful beaches like South Friars Bay and Pinney's Beach, praised by The Guardian as "some of the best in the entire Caribbean"
- Gustavia… stroll around the capital of St Barthélemy, "the Caribbean's most stylish island", according to The Daily Telegraph
- San Juan… a walking tour is included in Puerto Rico's vibrant capital, where you'll find "a seductive blend of Spanish colonial charm, Caribbean languor and modern chic" (Rough Guides)
Silversea was awarded Favourite Specialist Cruise Line at the 2019 World of Cruising Wave Awards. Silver Spirit was fully refurbished in 2018 and has one of the highest space-to-guest ratios of a fleet already known for its large cabins, with capacity for just over 600 guests.
"Good things really do come in small packages," The Daily Telegraph says of Silver Spirit. "As a cruise experience, Silversea combines the best of both worlds, offering a dash of luxury on a more intimate ship."
Facilities include a library, a casino, a pool deck and a show lounge. The cruise will be on an all-inclusive basis, and there are four restaurants on board, including Italian, French and Asian options.
Vista Suites have a large picture window with ocean views. They also have butler service, a separate lounge area, a marble bathroom with a bath, a walk-in wardrobe, fluffy bathrobes and slippers, an iPod docking station and Wi-Fi.
Stay in a Veranda Suite on the cruise from £4599 per person.
Transfers & baggage
Both are included in this package.
ABTA (Y6300) and ATOL (11078) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Imagine Cruising is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.