£3400 – Solo Silversea Caribbean cruise w/suite upgrade
Be one of the first to sail on 'Silver Shadow' following her refurbishment
Silversea's Silver Shadow provides "exquisite personalized service, spacious suites and the opportunity to travel to appealing ports in comfort and ease," says Cruise Critic. Now £3400, this ultra-luxury all-inclusive Caribbean sailing includes an upgrade to a spacious Veranda Suite, butler service and 24-hour dining, and saves up to 25% on the cost of putting the same package together yourself.
- Outbound flight from London to Miami; return flight from San Juan to London (overnight indirect flight via the USA)
- 23kg checked baggage
- All transfers
- One night at the 5-star Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach, in a Junior Suite Ocean View, with daily breakfast
- 7-night ultra-luxury all-inclusive cruise aboard Silver Shadow, with accommodation in an upgraded Veranda Suite
- Butler service and 24-hour in-room dining service
- US$1000 onboard credit per suite, valid towards additional shore excursions, spa treatments, speciality restaurants and more
Depart from London Heathrow on 2 December, 2019.
You'll begin your trip with an overnight stay at the 5-star Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach, which is rated 9/10 by The Daily Telegraph. It features an elevated oceanfront swimming pool, a fine-dining restaurant and a tranquil spa retreat. You'll then board Silver Shadow to begin your cruise, during which you'll call at:
- Grand Turk… "Beaches rim the land and calm blue water invites you in for a refreshing swim", says Lonely Planet. Pick from excursions including snorkelling, a catamaran ride and swimming with stingrays
- Gustavia… stroll around the capital of St Barthélemy, "the Caribbean's most stylish island", according to The Daily Telegraph
- Philipsburg… St Maarten's capital has cobblestone streets and colourful buildings, and is famous for its duty-free shopping
- Road Town… the capital of Tortola and the British Virgin Islands, Road Town offers the chance to "relax on its deserted sands or linger over lunch at one of its many delightful restaurants", says Fodors
- San Juan… a city tour is included in Puerto Rico's vibrant capital, where you'll find "a seductive blend of Spanish colonial charm, Caribbean languor and modern chic" (Rough Guides)
Silversea was awarded Favourite Specialist Cruise Line at the 2019 World of Cruising Wave Awards. Silver Shadow will undergo an extensive refurbishment in November, 2019. A new atrium will be created and all suites will be fully renovated. This voyage gives you the chance to be one of the first to experience the ship after the refurbishment.
According to Travel + Leisure, this ship "hits the sweet spot between the intimacy of a smaller ship and the amenities of a larger one, making it an ideal home away from home during days at sea".
There is a bar and four restaurants, including one at which you can cook your food on a hot stone at your own table and La Dame, which offers French fine-dining, with a menu designed by Silversea's top chefs (supplements apply). In-room dining is available 24 hours a day. Other facilities include a pool deck, a library, a card room, a casino and a fitness centre, as well as a luxurious spa and a beauty salon.
Veranda Suites feature a private teak veranda -- a great spot from which to take in views of the sea. Other facilities include a marble bathroom with a bathtub, a walk-in wardrobe and a refrigerator stocked with your choice of drinks.
Fly business class for £999, each way.
Transfers & baggage
All transfers and a 23kg checked-luggage allowance are included.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Silversea is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.