Sold outThis deal was published June 10, 2019 and sold out June 24, 2019. See current deals
£1999pp – Alaska cruise w/Seattle stay inc flights
Explore misty fjords, evergreen forests, shimmering glaciers and Seattle's diverse food scene
With this deal from Tailor Made Cruise Holidays, you can take in the mountain views, cosy coffee shops and eclectic culture of Seattle before embarking on a 7-night Alaska cruise for £1999 per person. That's a saving of up to £527 on packaging the trip yourself.
- Return flights
- Three nights at the Edgewater Hotel, Seattle, in a Cityside Lodge Room
- Seven nights aboard Norwegian Joy in an Interior Stateroom with full board
Depart on 22 April, 2020, from London Heathrow.
The 4-star Edgewater hotel is on Seattle's waterfront, with views of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains.
Rooms have views of either Downtown Seattle or Puget Sound, and have gas fireplaces, a coffee machine and a mini bar.
Facilities include a fitness centre, a gift shop and a coffee bar. The hotel also has an on-site restaurant that serves seasonal local cuisine and has views of Puget Sound.
Pike Place Market and the Space Needle are both less than 20 minutes' walk away. The hotel also offers a shuttle service to Downtown Seattle.
- Ketchikan... take in the beautiful views from the Salmon Capital of the World
- Juneau... check out Alaska's capital, with its snow-capped mountains and ancient forests, as well as quality shopping, dining and theatre shows
- Icy Strait Point... a privately owned tourist destination where you can go on the world's longest zipline, go whale watching or explore the surrounding unspoiled wilderness
- Victoria... the capital city of British Columbia, Victoria is at the bottom of Vancouver Island and home to Butchart Gardens, a National Historic Site, as well as colourful Victorian architecture and cosy pubs
Norwegian Joy is packed with activities and entertainment -- from a virtual reality arcade to an escape room. It has an interactive 7D cinema, a Broadway-style theatre with performances of "Footloose" and illusionist performance, and a recreation of Liverpool's famous Cavern Club, with its very own Beatles tribute band.
The ship has three main restaurants as well as a café and grill. Speciality dining includes Japanese, Italian and French restaurants, as well as an American diner (supplements apply).
Choose two package offers from the following for an additional £99 per person: premium beverages, speciality dining, shore excursions credit, a WiFi package or a special price lock-in package.
Transfers & baggage
Checked baggage is included. Add airport transfers from £99 per person.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Tailor Made Cruise Holidays is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
Call Tailor Made Cruise Holidays on 0800 810 8060.