£1899pp – Caribbean cruise w/balcony cabin
Stay at a Miami hotel with a rooftop pool, then enjoy Caribbean views from your Sea Terrace cabin
Why We Love This Deal
Avoid the winter blues later this year by sailing the Caribbean on an adults-only voyage on Virgin Voyages' latest ship, Valiant Lady. At £1899 per person, this offer also includes a deluxe hotel stay in Miami and saves up to £364 on packaging the holiday yourself. Dine at a choice of over 20 onboard restaurants, and get your flights, transfers, and unlimited Wi-Fi, plus exclusive onboard credit also covered.
- Return flights to Miami, with checked baggage
- Airport to hotel, hotel to cruise port, and cruise port to airport transfers overseas
- Two nights at The Tony Hotel South Beach, in a Standard Room
- VIP access to the Wynwood Walls street art museum in Miami
- 6-night adults-only cruise onboard Valiant Lady, in a Sea Terrace cabin
- Speciality dining, soft drinks, unlimited Wi-Fi, and gratuities onboard the ship
- US$900 (approximately £753) per cabin onboard spend
Depart from London Heathrow on 10, 24 November, or 8 December, 2023.
Travel on 5, 19 January; 2 February, 2024 from £1999 per person
For more information, see Paramount Cruises' website. Call 020 7947 0280 to speak to an agent.
- Miami... you'll get two nights at The Tony Hotel South Beach, an oceanfront Art Deco boutique hotel which has a rooftop pool. It is just over five minutes' walk from Miami Beach's Architectural District, where you'll see some of the most iconic candy-coloured buildings.
- Costa Maya, Mexico… look out for pink flamingos, go snorkelling, or just relax and sample a Mexican lunch at one of the cantinas.
- Roatan… this island off the coast of Honduras is on top of the world's second-largest coral reef.
- The Beach Club Bimini, Bahamas… is Virgin Voyage’s private destination and the club has a lagoon-style pool that overlooks the ocean. Do some yoga and meditation, enjoy the DJ-led pool party, then in the evening sit by the beach bonfire and gaze at the stars.
The cruise concludes in Miami, and you'll fly home from there.
About your ship
Virgin Voyage's Valiant Lady is a new adults-only ship, launched in March, 2022, for passengers 18 years or older. Facilities include two outdoor pools surrounded by sun loungers, an outdoor sports area, and a jogging track. There is also a state-of-the-art gym, and group classes including yoga, HIIT, and cycling are all included.
All dining is included in the fare, and there are no dress codes, no buffets, and no reservations — you can eat at 20 different eateries with no supplements. Options include a Korean barbecue, a gourmet Mexican joint, a pizza place, a 24/7 American diner, a chophouse, ramen, poke, tacos, fresh pasta, vegan food, street-food stalls, and almost everything in between.
There is also a champagne lounge, a martini bar, a casino, a theatre, and a 2-storey nightclub. A soft-drink package is included, and the onboard credit covered in this offer can also be used for buying alcoholic drinks. Tips are covered, and with unlimited Wi-Fi you can easily keep in touch with the rest of the world.
You'll be staying in a Sea Terrace cabin allowing plenty of room for sun salutations on the terrace, and sweeping views of the horizon.
- Sail in a larger XL Sea Terrace from £2024 per person
- Add a Splash of Romance package for the cruise from £175 per cabin — this includes priority boarding, daily cold-pressed juices, two 3-hour thermal spa passes, Champagne, and nibbles
Transfers & baggage
Return transfers are included. A checked baggage allowance of up to 23kg per person, return, is included.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Paramount Cruises is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
£1899ppCall 020 7947 0280
How to Book
Call Paramount Cruises/Virgin Voyages on 020 7947 0280.
Quote Travelzoo. Secure this deal with a deposit from £250 per person.