£1699pp – Washington & NYC with New England & Canada cruise
Sail from New York on Halloween and see New England's famous autumn leaves at their most colourful
Nowhere evokes the crisp magic of autumn quite as beautifully as North America -- and this exclusive package from Cruise Direction takes you to see four cities at the most enchanting time of year for £1699 per person. You'll see Manhattan from the top of the Empire State Building, sail amid the lighthouse-crowned cliffs of New England, and finish up with a visit to the White House in Washington DC.
- Return flights, with a 23kg checked-baggage allowance
- Two nights at the EVEN Times Square, New York, in a standard room
- Empire State Building Observatory ticket
- A 5-night Canada and New England cruise on Sky Princess, in an Interior Stateroom
- A business-class Amtrak train ride from New York City to Washington
- Three nights at Kimpton George Hotel, Washington DC, in a standard room
- A half-day tour of Washington DC, including the Capitol Building, White House and Lincoln Memorial
Fly from London Heathrow on 29 October, 2020.
- New York... you'll spend two nights at a deluxe hotel by Times Square, making it simple to explore Manhattan on foot. You'll get to see the glittering skyline from the top of the Empire State Building, and you're sure to spot plenty of pumpkins in the windows of the city's famous brownstone townhouses
- Halifax, Nova Scotia... this city has held tight to its small-town charm, with a well-preserved historic centre that offers glimpses of the ocean at every turn. Conde Nast Traveller voted Halifax one of the world's friendliest cities, so don't be surprised if you make some new friends over a beer in one of the city's many craft breweries
- St John's, New Brunswick... watch the bobbing lobster boats from a traditional waterfront tavern, visit the local markets to sample freshly-caught clams, oysters and blueberries, or follow the river that runs through the centre of town and check out Reversing Falls. The landmark lighthouse Peggy's Cove, is a 40-minute drive from the centre of town
- Washington DC... you'll depart Sky Princess in New York city and take a business-class Amtrak train journey to the American capital. You'll stay at a deluxe hotel in the Capitol Hill district near Union Station, and you'll tour the Capitol Building, the White House and the Lincoln Memorial
Sky Princess is a brand-new luxury ship from Princess Cruise Line, which made her debut in October, 2019.
World of Cruising says that you'll get "the royal treatment" onboard the ship, with all amenities " upgraded, enhanced or a brand new innovation entirely".
The ship has all of Princess Cruise Line's signature venues, including Alfredo's Pizzeria, which has the best pizza at sea according to USA Today, as well as brand-new dining choices created in partnership with award-winning chefs.. Entertainment includes Rock Opera, which features stars from 'America's Got Talent', and 5 Skies, a fully-immersive virtual reality adventure.
The ship will be the first Ocean Medallion-enabled new build, incorporating a revolutionary wearable device that gives all passengers personalised service, allows you drinks from anywhere on the ship, and helps you find your family and friends using state-of-the-art location-tracking technology
Stay in an Outside Stateroom for an extra £200 per person, or a for an extra £350 per person.
Transfers & baggage
Add private transfers from New York airport to the hotel for £45 per person; from the New York hotel to the port from £37 per person, and from the Washington hotel to the airport from £45 per person.
ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Cruise Direction is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.