Sold out(December 08, 2021) A new deal from this source was published on December 01, 2021. See new deal
£1599pp – Memphis & New Orleans w/all-inc Caribbean cruise
Norwegian Cruise Line has been voted Caribbean's Leading Cruise Line for 8 years in a row
Why We Love This Deal
Explore the juke joints and jazz clubs of America's music cities, then sail to some of the best beaches in the Caribbean with this 13-night cruise-and-stay package from Cruise2. Now £1599 per person, this package saves up to £300 on similar packages we've seen elsewhere.
- Outbound flights to Memphis and return flights from New Orleans, with baggage
- Three nights at the Comfort Inn Memphis Downtown (or similar), in a Standard Room
- An Amtrak train journey from Memphis to New Orleans
- Three nights at the Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome (or similar), New Orleans, in a Standard Room
- A 7-night Caribbean cruise on Norwegian Breakaway, in an Inside Stateroom
- An all-inclusive Free At Sea package, covering premium drinks, speciality dining, Wi-Fi, and shore excursion credit
Fly from London on 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 January; 7, 14 February; 5 December, 2022; 9, 16, 23 January, 2023, for £1599 per person.
Depart on 21, 28 February; 7, 14, 21 March; 21, 28 November, 2021; 2, 30 January; 6, 13, 27 February; 6, 13 March; 11 December, 2023; 2, 8, 15, 22, 29 January; 5 February, 2024, for £1699 per person.
Fly from Belfast, Glasgow, or Manchester from an extra £99 per person.
For more information and a list of all travel dates from 2022-2024, see the Cruise2 website. Call 020 3884 2555 to speak to a consultant.
- Memphis stay... you'll get three nights in a hotel that's around 15 minutes' walk from the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum and the music strip Beale Street. You can grab a drink from one of the city's distinctive beer windows and spend an evening hopping among the downtown's famous rock, jazz, and blues joints
- An Amtrak train ride from Memphis to New Orleans... you'll spend a full day riding through Mississippi on a journey to the southern tip of Louisiana. You'll ride through small towns where musicians like Mississippi John Hurt used to play, and pass through counties famous for their important roles in the American Civil Rights Movement
- New Orleans stay... you'll get three nights in a hotel at the edge of the French Quarter historic district. You'll have easy access to its rollicking jazz clubs and the restaurants of Bourbon Street. You'll also be able to sample some of the best po' boys, cocktails, oysters, muffulettas, gumbo and jambalaya
- Board Norwegian Breakaway... you'll board the ship then get a full day at sea so you can get to know the layout and faciilities
- Cozumel, Mexico... a Mexican island famous for its "quiet cool", "genuine authenticity" and "spirited Caribbean energy" (Lonely Planet)
- Roatan, Bay Islands... has the world's second-largest coral reefs, which makes for great diving and snorkelling opportunities
- Harvest Caye, Belize... this private island in Belize is home to Seven Mile Beach, named the best in the Caribbean by Rough Guides
- Costa Maya, Mexico... Mexico's Caribbean Coast is great for both beach bums and sightseers, combining powdery sand with Mayan ruins
- At sea...
- New Orleans... finally, you'll sail back to New Orleans and arrange your transfer back to the airport for your flight home
Norwegian Cruise Line has been voted Caribbean's Leading Cruise Line for eight consecutive years at the World Travel Awards.
Norwegian Breakaway is one of the line's biggest ships, carrying over 4000 passengers at full capacity. There are so many bars and restaurants that is feels like a "jam packed stay at a really good Las Vegas resort", says Cruise Critic.
Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included at the main dining venues, and you'll get a variety of extra perks, too. The all-inclusive Free At Sea package covers a variety of spirits, cocktails, wines by the glass, and bottled or draft beer up to US$15. You can dine at your choice of two speciality restaurants — options include a steakhouse, tapas, Italian, and Asian — and you'll also get free Wi-Fi and US$50 shore excursion credit.
Other facilities include a huge theatre with Broadway-style productions, a swimming pool with four hot tubs, an aqua park with waterslides, a zipline, a rock-climbing wall, a mini golf course, and the sprawling Mandara Spa (supplements apply).
- Sail in an Oceanview Stateroom from an extra £149 per person
- Add three nights in Nashville, staying at the Comfort Suites Nashville Downtown, from £299 per person
- Solo travellers can book this package from £2699
- Children under 12 travel from £1199 per child
Transfers & baggage
Add airport transfers from £70 per person, return. Checked baggage is included.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Cruise2 is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
Call Cruise2/Norwegian Cruise Line -- Book with low deposit on 020 3884 2555.