Sold out(May 27, 2020) A new deal from this source was published on May 20, 2020. See new deal
£1599pp – Alaska cruise w/Chicago stay & Rockies train
This 12-night adventure combines two buzzing cities with wild glaciers and forests
This cruise-and-stay deal from Jetline Cruise lets you see two cities, explore the rugged wilderness of Alaska and ride a scenic train across the Rocky Mountains. For £1599 per person, this package takes all the hassle out of arranging the holiday yourself, plus it's £100 less than usual.
- Return flights with checked baggage
- One night at Crowne Plaza Seattle - Downtown, in a Standard Room
- A 7-night full-board cruise aboard Emerald Princess, in an Inside Stateroom
- A 2-night full-board Amtrak Empire Builder train ride, in a Sleeper Roomette
- Two nights at Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel or Warwick Allerton-Chicago, Chicago, in a Standard Room
Depart from London Heathrow on 7 May, 2021.
You can also travel for:
- £1699 per person... 14, 28 May; 17 September, 2021
- £1799 per person... 11 Jun; 20, 27 August, 2021
- Seattle... start your adventure with an overnight stay in Seattle less than 15 minutes' walk from Pike Place Market and around 25 minutes' walk from its most iconic landmark, the Space Needle
- Juneau... you'll sail to the capital of Alaska, home to its most famous ice floe, Mendenhall Glacier
- Skagway... a gold-rush town where you can still visit old-style saloon bars
- Ketchikan... see the largest collection of Native American totem poles in the world
- Victoria... this colourful provincial capital may remind you of home, with double-decker buses, cosy pubs and fish and chips galore
- Amtrak Empire Builder train journey... you'll travel through seven states in the comfort of your own private cabin, taking in views of the Rocky Mountains, Glacier National Park, the Cascade Mountains and the Mississippi River
- Chicago... end your holiday with two nights in a hotel by the Magnificent Mile, which is lined by luxury shops, posh hotels and landmark buildings, including 875 North Michigan Avenue, which has a 94th-storey observation deck
Emerald Princess has been praised by Cruise Critic for its restaurants, which have a "fresh gourmet edge" and "high level of service". There are three main dining rooms and a selection of speciality restaurants, including a steakhouse, a seafood restaurant and a fine-dining restaurant by celebrity chef Curtis Stone (supplements apply). Its amenities include an 800-seat theatre, four swimming pools, a selection of bars and nightclubs, a poolside cinema that hosts screenings under the stars and an Asian-inspired spa.
Stay in a Balcony Stateroom from £2099 per person.
Transfers & baggage
Transfers aren't included, but private taxis are available for approximately £35 from Seattle airport to the hotel; £20 from Seattle port to Seattle rail station; and £30 from the hotel to Chicago airport. Checked luggage is included.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Jetline Cruise is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
Call Princess Cruises via Jetline Cruise on 020 3925 1989.