Sold outThis deal was published August 14, 2019 and sold out August 16, 2019. See current deals
£1499pp – Caribbean cruise w/Premium Economy flts & balcony
Swap Christmas-shopping queues for white-sand beaches, turquoise waters and Caribbean sunshine
Head off on a jam-packed Caribbean cruise, which includes stops at 12 islands over 13 nights and views from a balcony cabin for £1499 per person. We found the same package selling elsewhere for up to £690 more, plus this offer from CruiseClubUK also throws in a premium economy flight upgrade at no extra cost.
- Return premium economy flights with Virgin Atlantic
- Return port transfers
- A 13-night full-board cruise aboard MSC Preziosa, in a Fantastica Balcony Cabin
Fly from London Gatwick on 10 December, 2019.
- Bridgetown, Barbados... one of the oldest and best-preserved cities in the Caribbean, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- St George, Grenada... is "one of the prettiest ports in the Caribbean", according to The Daily Telegraph, with a perfect crescent-moon bay, centuries-old rum distilleries and a lush, mountainous backdrop
- Port of Spain, Trinidad... is famous for its carnivalesque atmosphere and Calypso beats
- Kingstown, St Vincent... this remarkably well-preserved city has serpentine streets and covered walkways that beg to
- Fort de France, Martinique... the largest city in the French West Indies, with a glitzy oceanfront promenade that's perfect for cocktails
- Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe... this pretty archipelago is connected by serene mangrove lagoons, and it home to untouched beaches and soaring volcanoes
- Road Town, British Virgin Islands... "despite all the fancy boats and celebrity visitors, [the islands] remain relatively undeveloped", says Lonely Planet
- Philipsburg, St Maarten... we recommend sampling some wild guava berry liquors and rum cakes, which are favourites with locals
- Roseau, Dominican Republic... has an evocative old French Quarter, and is famous for its lush Botanical Gardens
- Basseterre, St Kitts... is the gateway to beautiful beaches like South Friars Bay and Pinney's Beach, praised by The Guardian as "some of the best in the entire Caribbean"
- St John s, Antigua... we recommend making the trip to Turtle Beach, where you can snorkel among the resident giant sea turtles and enjoy a beachside lunch of fresh lobster
- Fort de France, Martinique... you'll get a second day to explore the capital of Martinique as you sail south to St Lucia
- Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe... as your voyage comes to a close, you'll call again at the capital of Guadeloupe for some last-chance sunshine
- Castries, St Lucia... your cruise will end in St Lucia, which Lonely Planet calls "impossibly photogenic" and "breathtakingly beautiful"
Facilities on MSC Preziosa include four swimming pools, a spa (supplements apply for treatments), an adults-only sun deck, a theatre and several bars and lounges. There are two main dining rooms, Golden Lobster and L'Arabesque, plus speciality restaurants including Ristorante Italia and Eataly (supplements apply).
Transfers & baggage
Return port transfers and two 23kg checked bags per person are included.
ATOL (5673) and ABTA (59095) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. CruiseClubUK is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
How to Book
Call MSC Cruises via CruiseClubUK on 0808 278 0990.