£1499pp – 15-night Hawaii island-hopping cruise w/flights
Say "aloha" to two weeks of spectacular sunsets, golden beaches, and volcanic landscapes
With awesome natural beauty, incredible marine life, and over 10 hours of daylight every day throughout the year, it's hard to choose which Hawaiian island to visit — with this package from Jetline Cruise, you won't have to. Cruise to the Big Island, Oahu, Maui, and Kauai, as well as Ensenada in Mexico, for £1499 per person, including flights, an overnight stay in San Francisco, and a 15-night full-board cruise on Ruby Princess. All your luggage and transfers are included, too, and you'll save over £300 on the cost of putting the same package together yourself.
- Return flights, with 23kg checked luggage
- All transfers throughout
- One night at the 4-star Riu Plaza Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
- A 15-night full-board Hawaiian islands cruise on Ruby Princess, in an Inside Stateroom
Fly from London Heathrow on 15 January; 9 February, 2022.
It's an extra £60 per person to fly from Edinburgh, Glasgow, or Manchester.
Travel on 26 March; 7, 22 October; 6, 26 November, 2022; 26 March, 2023, from an extra £200 per person; or on 21 December, 2021, or 2022, from an extra £500 per person.
For more information, see Jetline Cruise's website or call 020 3925 1218 to speak to a consultant.
You'll fly to San Francisco and spend the night at Riu Plaza Fisherman's Wharf. The following day, you'll transfer to San Francisco's cruise terminal and board Ruby Princess for your 15-night cruise of the Hawaiian islands, with nine days at sea. Highlights include:
- Honolulu, Oahu... you'll visit the state's capital and only major city. Downtown Honolulu is a short walk from the port, and you can taste some top-notch cuisine there, or head further afield to Hanauma Bay, which is the best place to snorkel with the state fish, the colourful Humuhumunukunukuapua'a
- Nawiliwili, Kauai... known as the Garden Island, Kauai has some of the most spectacular scenery in the entire USA — by law, no building is taller than a coconut tree. You can see sacred rivers, turtle-filled sea caves, and plunging waterfalls, and whales and dolphins can be spotted from the island's many sea cliffs
- Lahaina, Maui... this island was once the seat of Hawaiian royalty, and it is easy to see why. It has lush tropical rainforests, which modern visitors can fly through on a zipline tour, as well as golden-sand beaches and a rugged green interior
- Hilo, Big Island... this is "the beating heart" of Hawaii, according to Lonely Planet, and the capital Hilo is "refreshingly untouristy" — you can wander the downtown farmers' market, where you'll see all kinds of exotic fruits, or drive to Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park
- Ensenada, Mexico... on your way back to mainland USA, you'll call at Ensenada, a large city in Baja California. It is the gateway to Mexico's wine country, as well as being the alleged birthplace of both the fish taco and the margarita, and was praised by Anthony Bourdain as having some of the greatest street food in the world
You'll say goodbye to Ruby Princess back in San Francisco, and transfer to the airport for your flight home.
Ruby Princess has been praised by Cruise Critic for its "excellent service" and "friendly" atmosphere. There are three main dining rooms, and speciality restaurants include a steakhouse, a bayou-style crab shack, and a fine-dining restaurant by celebrity chef Ernesto Uchimura. You can also spend your time in the 800-seat theatre, four swimming pools, bars and nightclubs, a poolside cinema that hosts screenings under the stars, and an Asian-inspired spa.
- Stay in a Balcony Stateroom from an additional £599 per person
- Add the Princess Plus Package, including drinks, Wi-Fi, and tips, for an additional £30 per person, per day
- Add three nights at the Luxor Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas and an extra night in San Francisco, with a domestic flight included, from an additional £199 per person
Transfers & baggage
Both are included.
Book this cruise holiday with a low £250-per-person deposit. The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid as cleared funds no later than the due date shown on your confirmation invoice issued by Jetline Cruise. Should you wish to cancel your holiday, you need to inform Jetline Cruise in writing. Apart from non-refundable elements of the holiday (e.g. airfare), which are listed on the confirmation issued by Jetline Cruise, cancellation charges are as follows, before your booked travel date: More than 91 days: deposit only 42-90 days: 50% of holiday cost 16-41 days: 75% of holiday cost 8-15 days: 90% of holiday cost 7 or fewer days: 100% of holiday cost Jetline Cruise’s full terms and conditions apply: http://www.jetlinecruise.com/terms-and-conditions. Local tourist taxes may be payable at the property. For the latest information on your destination, see https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice.
ATOL (6153) protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Jetline Cruise is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.