Sold out(July 16, 2018) A new deal from this source was published on July 04, 2018. See new deal
£1199pp – Caribbean cruise w/Memphis stay & Graceland tour
Combine the legendary music scene of the South with the beaches of the Caribbean
Spend three nights exploring the blues bars and jazz clubs of the Deep South, then take to the seas for a week-long Caribbean cruise, with this 10-night holiday from Worldwide Cruises UK. Return flights are included in this exclusive deal, and you'll also get a tour of Elvis Presley's Graceland estate.
- Outbound flight to Memphis and return flight from New Orleans
- Two nights at Crowne Plaza Memphis Downtown
- Admission to Elvis Presley's Graceland estate
- An Amtrak train journey from Memphis to New Orleans
- One night at Le Pavillon Hotel, New Orleans
- A full-board Caribbean cruise aboard Carnival Dream
Fly from London Heathrow or Manchester on 14 March, 2019. It's £1324 per person to fly from Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow or Newcastle.
More dates are available from the following prices:
- £1399 per person… 1 November, 2018; 17 January; 7 February; 7 March; 18 April; 2 May, 2019
- £1599 per person… 27 December, 2018 (New Year)
You'll spend the first two nights of the holiday at Crowne Plaza Memphis Downtown. It's just over a mile from historic Beale Street (approximately US$8, each way), where you can spend the evening bar-hopping among the famous blues joints.
On the third day, you'll take an Amtrak train ride through America's Deep South to New Orleans, where you'll spend a night at Le Pavillon Hotel. This ornate property dates from 1907, and is five blocks from the jazz clubs of Bourbon Street.
On the fourth day, you'll board Carnival Dream for a week-long Caribbean cruise. You'll spend two days at sea before calling at Montego Bay in Jamaica, where you'll find pristine white-sand, bustling beach bars and mouthwatering jerk chicken shacks. The next port of call will be Grand Cayman, the largest of the Cayman Islands, followed by Cozumel, a Mexican island famous for its "quiet cool" and "spirited Caribbean energy" (Lonely Planet).
Carnival Dream is the lead vessel of Carnival's Dream class of cruise ships. It has 16 bars and restaurants, a large waterpark, several theatres and a seaside cinema, as well as a comedy club and a casino.
- Add two nights in Nashville, staying at Candlewood Suites Nashville – Metro Center, from £290 per person
- Add two nights in Chicago, staying at Ambassador Chicago, for £290 per person
- Add two nights in New York, staying at The Gallivant Times Square, for £290 per person
- Add three nights in Niagara Falls, staying at Sheraton on the Falls Hotel, for £290 per person
- Solo travellers can book the same holiday for £1699
Transfers & baggage
Add transfers throughout from £145 per person. A 23kg checked-baggage allowance is included.
ATOL and ABTA protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Worldwide Flights is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
14 Mar, 2019; +£200 Nov, 2018-May, 2019; +£400 Dec, 2018
How to Book
Call Worldwide Cruises UK on 020 8782 4496.
Secure this holiday today with a low deposit of £299 per person.