£1199pp – All-inc Southern Caribbean cruise w/Barbados stay, save £378
Relax on a white-sand beach at an all-inclusive resort, then set sail on a Caribbean cruise
Now £1199 per person, this deal from Viva Cruise combines a 5-night stay at an all-inclusive resort in Barbados, with a week-long cruise visiting sun-drenched Caribbean islands, including St Kitts, Puerto Rico and St Thomas. The package saves up to £378 on the cost of putting the same holiday together yourself.
- Return flights, with checked baggage
- Five nights at Barbados Beach Club, Barbados, in a Deluxe Room
- All-inclusive board in Barbados, including all meals, drinks and snacks
- A 7-night cruise aboard Carnival Fascination, in an Interior Stateroom
- Full board during the cruise, including daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
Fly from London (Gatwick or Heathrow) on 8, 15 September; 3 November.
Depart from Manchester for £1399 per person; or from Edinburgh for £1424 per person.
Travel on select dates August; October for £1299 per person.
Barbados Beach Club is in St Lawrence Gap, on the island's south coast, and is on a white-sand beach fringed with palm trees.
There's a beachfront outdoor pool, where you can take morning water aerobics classes (supplement applies), as well as a tennis court and a non-motorised watersports programme that includes kayaking, paddle boarding and snorkelling.
The hotel has two restaurants serving international cuisine, both of which are included in the all-inclusive package -- one is by the pool, while the second has sea views. Wi-Fi is free.
St Lawrence Gap has plenty of bars, clubs, rum shops and restaurants, and is a 5-minute drive from the town of Oistins, which is known for its pretty beaches and bustling fish market. The market comes alive on Friday and Saturday nights, when stallholders sell fried fish and local crafts to the accompaniment of music and dancing.
- St Lucia... this "famously friendly" island is known for its "idyllic curves and stretches of soft, golden sands" (The Guardian)
- St Kitts... home to white sands and volcanic peaks
- Philipsburg, St Maarten... enjoy some duty-free shopping or simply relax and have a Caribbean beer
- San Juan... Puerto Rico's capital is one of the oldest cities in the Americas, combining colourful colonial buildings with street art and superb food
- St Thomas, US Virgin Islands... admire the island's "jungly cliffs" and "turquoise, yacht-dotted sea" (Lonely Planet)
Carnival Fascination features Hollywood-style décor and flair, including a palm tree-festooned bar and a theatre that stages musicals.
Facilities include an adults-only lounge, a mini golf course, a swimming pool and a waterpark. There's also a spa (supplements apply).
There are seven restaurants on board, including Italian, Mexican and burger options. There are also four à la carte restaurants.
- Additional nights in Barbados cost an extra £75 per person, per night
- Stay in an Oceanview Stateroom during the cruise for an extra £100 per person
Transfers & baggage
This deal includes checked bagggae. Add shared transfers throughout for £60 per person.
ABTA and ATOL protected. Travelzoo acts only as an advertising intermediary in respect of the travel services featured in this deal. For any travel services that you purchase, your contract will be with the supplier of the travel services in question. Travelzoo accepts no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any travel services that you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other people(s) or party(ies) connected with any travel services. Travelopedia is solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org